💙🏀Kuroko Tetsuya🧊🥲pt.3

Last part ;))

It has been a month since the last time you and Kuroko talked, and it has been bothering you none stop. The fact that you even began to jack yourself while thinking about the short male was concerning you, you're not the type of guy at all!

Gasping for air, you cursed and cringed at the sight of your load on the tissue. "What the hell is wrong with me..." You slapped your face, with your clean hand, in frustration and cleaned yourself up. Flinching at the sudden banging on your door of your dorm room, you groan, "What?" "M/n, hurry the fuck up! It's fucking summer break!! We have to go straight to the beach, and find some bitches to bang!" Rolling your eyes, you pulled up your sweats and opened the door to see your neighbor, "Put on a shirt, your making all the girls like you even more!" Tian used his hands to cover your abs from the girls that passed by and whisper among each other, while sending you seductive looks. You chuckled, "Go on ahead, I'll meet you over there." "Are you fucking someone? Are you taking the chance that the building will be empty!?" "What? No! I was going to pack my stuff that I haven't done yet! You're nasty!" Tian laughed, "Yeah yeah...!" The two of you silence once you heard moaning noises in front of your door. "Looks like someone had the same mindset as you..." Tian grin, "Hell yeah! Alright, see ya over there man!" You nodded and waved him off. Right before you were going to close your door, your phone began to ring with the caller ID of your mother, "Hello?"

"My beautiful prince! Are you coming home for your summer break?"

"Yeah, I was planning to leave tonight."

"Ooh! I send you money for gas. I'm sure it arrived already, go check! Oh, I have to leave, bye bye my king!"

Your mother hung up the phone as you sighed. Grabbing your keys, you closed your door and made your way to the mailboxes.

"Holy...she didn't have to send me this much..." You turned around and bumped into a familiar figure. Widening your eyes, Kuroko froze at the sight of you. "Hello, M/n-kun?" "Kun? Oh right...Japanese formalities...hey Kuroko." Kuroko blushed at the sound of your Japanese voice. It really suit you very well. You were freaking out, Kuroko, the man you just jacked off while thinking, is now standing in front of you. You cleared your throat and looked around, but him. Kuroko frown at your actions, "Why won't you look at me?" "Huh?" Looking down at him, you blinked twice in confusion. "You haven't looked at me since THAT day..." "Well, you were ignoring me this whole month. What was I suppose to do?" Kuroko puffed his cheek, "No I wasn't...."

Was this guy being stubborn now?

You can feel your erection growing, and you covered it with the envelope. "O-Oh, that's good to hear. I was thinking that you hated me now, or something!" Kuroko raised an eyebrow, making you groan even more. This boy....was turning you on by just doing NOTHING!!!

Gulping loudly, Kuroko was now concern at how much you were sweating, "You okay? You're sweating a lot." "Y-Yeah! It's just hot!" Kuroko tilted his head, "But it's cold inside the building?" You groan at the feeling of Kuroko touching your forehead. 'Well...there goes my groin...' Kuroko widened his eyes at the sight of your junior. (I'm sorry. I, for some reason, didn't want to use the word: Dick, penis, or "manhood", or member as well)

"M/n-kun?" You violently tapped your foot on the ground and looked at the ceiling, too embarrassed to look at Kuroko. "Yeah..." "Why are you hard?" "I-I don't know..." There was a dead silence between the two of you.

"H-Hey...is your dorm near?" "Yeah? It's the second door there." "Good. I apologize of what I'm about to do...I really don't want to, but I do." Kuroko widened his eyes, he knew exactly what you were going to do. Kuroko was nervous, but happy at the same time. Nervous, because it's his first time in a month. Happy, because it's you who he has been waiting for.

You quickly pulled Kuroko to his room, not bothering to lock it, and threw him on his bed. "Should I take off my clothes?" You gulped, "Let me do it..." Kuroko relaxed once your hands traveled around his body, making him bight his button lip at the good feeling. "Please go easy..." You nodded violently, 'Yeah...no.' Slowly pulling his shirt up, you began to kiss his pale stomach, moving upwards as the shirt comes off. You began to play with his nipples, making the male gasp at the feeling of you biting him. "M-M/n-kun..." kissing the buds, you pulled his pants off and began to make out with his thighs and legs, making sure no bare skin was left unbruised by your hickey making mouth. It kept going to the top of his boxers, your teeth pulled them down as you now saw his penis with pre cum coming out of his tip. Your eyes looked up at Kuroko, who was covering half his face with his arms, trying to prevent from making noises. Using your hand you push his arms away you shook your head. "I want to hear you." Kuroko blushed even more redder as he saw how you began to massage his balls, and softly kissing his penis. "Gah...!" Kuroko gripped his covers once your hand began to stroke him. "You like that?" Kuroko nodded as he moan once your mouth sucked his tip, this action causing him to ark his back upwards. "N-No...!" Now swallowing him deeply, you can feel his tip pulling your cheek as Kuroko saw his shape popping on your cheek. He began to whimper at how well you were doing him, slightly making him feel foggy. You pulled away and continue to stroke him while smirking at Kuroko, "I'm going to make sure your hole won't be able to fit no other than mine..." Kuroko gulped loudly at your rough voice as you pulled out your penis. Kuroko gasped at the sight of you stroking his and yours penis together as they were touching. Kuroko moan as he then came at your hand job. He lay down, gasping for air. "Ah...Amazing..." You smiled cheekily as you positioned your penis in front of his hole. "Oh yeah? How about this?" "Wha-GAH!" Kuroko cried at the feeling of his insides stretching out once your dick was swallowed by him. "M/n!" You didn't say anything as you placed Kuroko's legs on each side of your waist, Kuroko tried to pull away from you, but your grip was too hard that he couldn't even move. "M/n!" You nodded as you slowly pulled away, making Kuroko moan in relief. "Oh..." You then slammed your member inside him once again, making Kuroko gasp and moan even louder. You continue to fuck him faster leaving the male to cry and all of his saliva roll down his chin to the bed sheets. "M/n, no! Yes!" You laughed as you continue to strike inside of him even deeper. "This won't do." Kuroko was frightened of your words, you then flipped him around to his fours and sat him down on your thighs, grabbing both his arms as he began to bounce his head at how you were pushing him roughly down your whole dick. "I-It hurts, yes!" Kuroko began to cough as he was chocking from his saliva, his action made his whole much more tighter, making you groan at how good it felt. You grabbed Kuroko's chin and tilted towards your way, not caring that his saliva was all over his mouth, you kissed him while continuing to fuck him. Kuroko was at his limit already and you can feel it. He soon came, dropping his body to his bed as you were just left looking down at him. You pulled away and stood beside the bed. Kuroko took notice of your actions and looked at you then at your penis. "Suck." Kuroko nodded and began to use his mouth like a god. Man did it send you to heaven. Your hand began to push Kuroko's head towards you for deeper access on his mouth. Kuroko then soon made you cum, hearing a cry of satisfaction coming from you.

"Wow...this is amazing..." You looked down at Kuroko, for a response, but you spotted him sound asleep, with your cum rolling down his mouth, you blushed and cleaned him up. Right after that, you called your neighbor that you won't be able to make it to the beach. You didn't tell him the reason why, because you're going to be taking care of Kuroko while he sleeps.

Sighing in relief, you sat down on the floor and looked at a book, "High school year book?" You looked through pictures and saw Kuroko's team, then a dog wearing a matching jersey as them. "A dog?"

"Woof!"

Blinking multiple times, you slowly turn your head to the left and pale at the sight of a dog just huffing for air and wiggling his tail.

'He saw us fucking?!'