👅😳Yuri Ayato💞🎀

Anime/Manga: Yarichin ☆ Bitch Club

Y'all bitches better be playing the OP while reading this 😡

Body shaking the paper, that marked a big fat 0 in the right corner, you bit your lip in annoyance.
'W-What am I going to tell my mom!!!!!?' You began to silently cry, as your best friend, Kaido(random name), smirked behind you. "You seriously suck, haha!" He hugged his stomach while he teared amused tears. You turned around and pushed him off his table, "Fuck off....I'm literally the only one, in the class, that has to retake! You know how embarrassing that shit is!!!" "Nope! Because it never happen to me!" Kaido laughed like a maniac while you slowly wiggled yourself down the floor, crying all of your pain out. "Hey, M/n, why don't you ask Yuri?" "Who?" You quickly snapped at the new voice. "The perfect student in the 2nd year! Duh!" You rubbed your chin, 'Yuri....Yuri...Yuri?' "Who?" The males smirked wide. Kaido smiled awkwardly, "Oi...don't-" "He's really popular around the school, maybe he'll say yes, since he likes 'company'" the males laughed while your eyes sparkled, "I-I'll definitely ask him!" "No!" "Why not?" "Because...h-he's a mmmhm!" Kaido's mouth was slapped by another student, who wore a small smile, "Ignore him, he's good with teaching. Trust me." You smiled wide and nodded. "Thank you so much! What class is he in?"

You played with your air drums while you walked towards the club room your friends send you. Humming your favorite song, you placed your hand on the door handle, sliding it open. Every male, in the room, stopped what they were doing and looked at your innocent smile. "T-That's..!"

"Is Yuri here?" You opened your eyes, but froze once you saw sex toys around the room, some were using it. You closed the door fast, looking at the sign, 'Photography Club', "Maybe Im reading it wrong...." walking slowly, and backwards, to your class, you decided to pretend that nothing happen. "Hey!" The door was slammed open. You did a 180, at a max speed, running away from a blond male.

"If you're looking for Yuri, he's at the science labs!" You turn a corner, drifting on the way, and ran towards the lab rooms. Gasping for air, you looked up at the sign, "O-Okay...I'm here." Opening the door slowly, this time, you spotted a pink haired male, looking outside the window, 'Is he talking to someone?' The male looked at you, tongue out, but also had a confuse look. "Are you Yuri?" The male quickly walked towards you, pulling you to the room, and licking your cheek, "Eek! What the-" you pushed the man away from you. "I-I just came here to study-what were you even thinking of doing?!" The male licked his lips, "Mhm!" You twitched your eyes from annoyance. Yuri leaned close to your face, "Wah!" You jumped, with a red face, and ran away, "I just want to study!"

Passing the group of males, who gave you the advice to meet Yuri, laughed at your embarrassment.

After that day, you kept wondering at random places due to your brain not working properly. You became a FULL air head. Worst than before. "You guys are the worst...." Kaido mumbled as he send glares at the group. They all laughed. "Hey, M/n! Snap out of it! Tell me if he did anything to you! Did he touch you?" You took a moment at what Kaido said, then all of the memories came back. Kaido jumped at your face exploding from embarrassment. "Ah shit...." "H-He...AUGH! IM DROPPING OUT!"

I feel like ima do a part two...😀

Maybe....is up to y'all. I don't know if y'all liked it.