Valentines

You always dreaded this day, why? Cause you always spent it alone, with Netflix being your only companion. This year was going to be no different, you came home from work and immediately slipped into something comfy and warm, you heated up a snack then sat down on the couch to pick something to watch. Midway through your movie, you hear your phone buzz so you pick it up and see it's a response to your Instagram story about Valentine's Day, you open it and see it was from a guy name T.O.P.

@choi_seung_hyun_tttop: I'm surprised a beautiful girl like you is single on Valentines Day

You decide to creep on his page a little bit and find he was fairly attractive and loved art, like really loved art so you were surprised someone like him would even message you in the first place. After waiting a while, you replied back to this guy.

@yourusername: Oh thank you, this is year 22 of being single ☹️

You honestly weren't looking for him to respond, you figured he was one of those Instagram flirts who is talking to five other girls and saying the same thing but you heard your phone buzz and you felt a little ping in your stomach.

@choi_seung_hyun_tttop: This is the first time in 5 years I've been single on Valentine's Day, my gf and I broke up a month ago.

You were surprised to hear that, now you felt a little bad for assuming he was a flirt.

@yourusername: I'm sorry to hear that, sucks being alone.

@choi_seung_hyun_tttop: It does but it is what it is you know

@yourusername: yeah that's true, is T.O.P a nickname?

@choi_seung_hyun_tttop: yeah it's my stage name, my real name is SeungHyun, What's your name?

@yourusername: I'm y/n

@choi_seung_hyun_tttop: pretty name 😉

You and SeungHyun continued talking and you were honestly surprised on how comfortable you two were talking, it was like you and SeungHyun have known each other for years.

@choi_seung_hyun_tttop: Hey I know this may seem sudden but would you maybe like to grab a bite to eat? Like within in a hour?

@yourusername: sure, I'll start getting ready

@choi_seung_hyun_tttop: okay, I know a nice late night diner, I can pick you up around 8.

@yourusername: sounds good, here's my address (xxx-xxx).

@choi_seung_hyun_tttop: okay, I'll see you in a hour! 😉

You immediately hop up from the couch and run into the shower, you quickly wash up and change into a causal yet cute outfit then do some light makeup. Around 8, a knock comes at the door and you answer it, there stood Seunghyun.

"Hey". You said with a soft smile.

"Hey, you look pretty". SeungHyun compliments.

"Thank you, you look nice as well". You say back.

You grab your purse and phone then you two walk to his car while making some small talk, you two head to the diner and had a surprisingly pleasant dinner.

"I gotta say for a last minute dinner, I had a nice time tonight, beats sitting at home alone". You said.

"Me too, I would like to see you again y/n". SeungHyun saids.

"I would like that very much". You say.

SeungHyun pays for dinner then you two head back to your apartment, SeungHyun walks you up to your door and you two embrace in a hug.

"I'll call you tomorrow". SeungHyun saids.

"Okay, Goodnight SeungHyun". You say.

"Goodnight y/n". He saids.

You two lock eyes then SeungHyun leans down and softly kisses you, you surprisingly kiss him back and he pulls away.

"Happy Valentine's Day y/n."