Bandmate's sister

SeungHyun's POV:

I was sitting in my chair at the recording booth listening to some of the beats we recorded earlier, I had my headphones on so I didn't hear someone walking into the studio until I feel a tap, I jump slightly and take off the headphones.

"Jesus you scared me". I said.

"Sorry SeungHyun". Y/n saids.

Y/n is YoungBae's little sister who frequently hangs around the studio, YoungBae and the others treated her like a little sister but me and y/n on the other hand...our relationship is well, complicated.

"If you're looking for YoungBae, he's at-"

"Who said I was looking for YoungBae? Maybe I was looking for you.."

"Um why?"

"I wanted to see you"

"Y/n look what happened a month ago-"

"Meant nothing to you?"

"YoungBae is my best friend and bandmate, I think it'll be awkward to date his little sister"

"And taking her virginity isn't going to do that?"

A month ago, y/n turned 19 and the boys along with her parents and other friends threw a birthday party for you, during the party y/n began drinking (the legal drinking age is 19 in South Korea) then I walked in and joined her in drinking, after a few drinks we had sex and found out afterwards that I was y/n's first, taking her virginity.

"Come on SeungHyun, I'm not a little girl anymore

"Look we were drunk and we agreed to never talk about it"

Y/n kept walking up to me, eventually I was backed up against the wall, Y/n pressed up against me, fuck I can feel myself getting turned on.

"Since you don't want me, I'll go see what JiYong is all about."

Y/n turns to leave but I grab her wrist, pulling her back to me, she looks up at me with a smirk.

"You love testing me don't you?"

"Did it work?"

"Mhm."

We both begin kissing each other passionately and I lead us towards the couch in the corner, Y/n lays down but pulls me on top of her, I kiss down her jaw and neck.

"SeungHyun.."

"Just relax baby, I'll take care of you."

Use your imagination for the rest.

One Month Later:
(Still in SeungHyun's POV)

I was laying in my bed after a night of partying with the guys, I was about to nod off when I hear my phone ringing, I pick it up and saw it was y/n so I answered.

"Hello?"

"SeungHyun". Y/n said with a quiet tone, Very unlike her.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

"SeungHyun there's something I have to tell you"

"What is it y/n?"

"...I'm pregnant."

Oh shit I'm screwed.

T.O.P Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें