Second Option (smut)

SeungHyun leads you towards the hotel room bed and you fall backwards, SeungHyun quickly takes off his jacket before leaning down to kiss you passionately, his hands trailing up your legs.

"I've missed you y/n". SeungHyun saids with lust in his voice.

"Did you?". You say.

"Mhm."

You and SeungHyun weren't a couple by any means, you two only got together whenever he was in town for business and one more thing to add, he's engaged to be married.

"SeungHyun wait". You say, he moves away from your neck.

"What's wrong?"

"I-This is wrong, I can't do this anymore"

"Do what?"

"This, you're engaged"

"I'm not happy in the relationship"

"Then call it off"

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"I just can't y/n."

You get up from the bed and grab your purse, SeungHyun quickly gets up from the bed and grabs your wrist, preventing you from leaving.

"SeungHyun let me go"

"Y/n wait"

"I can't be the side chick anymore"

"I don't want you to be the side chick either"

"Then why can't you call off your engagement if you're unhappy?"

"Cause her dad is the CEO of my work and he threaten that if I break up with his daughter, he would fire me"

"He can't do that"

"I have no choice y/n"

"If that's the case then I can't be the reason you get fired, I'm sorry SeungHyun, we gotta end this."

SeungHyun nods and he lets your wrist go, you grab your purse and phone before leaving the hotel room, it was hard to do cause you did truly loved SeungHyun but you couldn't be the second option forever.

*A week later*

It's been a week since you had seen or talked to SeungHyun, you did miss him you must admit but you had to put your foot down. You are sitting on the couch watching Stranger Things when suddenly you get a knock on your door, you pause the tv and go to answer it, there stood SeungHyun.

"Hey". He said.

"Hey". You say.

"Mind if I come in?". SeungHyun asks.

You step aside and let him in, you shut the door behind you, You were about to talk when SeungHyun suddenly has you up against the wall and kissing you, you missed his lips.

"I broke up with her". SeungHyun saids.

"You did?". You say surprised.

"I did, I couldn't lie to myself anymore"

"What about your job?"

"Screw my job, I love you and I want to be with you"

"You love me??"

"I love you y/n, ever since I first laid eyes on you."

You pull SeungHyun into a passionate kiss and he gladly returns the favor, He picks you up and leads you to the couch where he lays you down, You unbutton his shirt and revealed his toned body.

"You love my body baby?"

"I do"

"Good cause its all yours."

SeungHyun slips off your shirt and kisses down your body, he reaches your shorts and swiftly pulls them down, a smirk spreads across his face.

"No panties huh? You naughty girl". SeungHyun saids.

"Punish me then daddy"

"Daddy huh?"

That made SeungHyun more excited and he makes you get on all fours, you hear him unbutton his pants and pull them down, a few seconds later you feel him entering you. You feel his cock stretching you out as he moves his hips, his hands gripping your hips tightly, both your moans echoing throughout the room as is the sound of skin slapping.

"God y/n, I love you". SeungHyun groans.

His pace gets faster and he gets a bit rougher, His hand smacks your ass, your moans were music to SeungHyun's ears.

"SeungHyun I'm getting-"

"Me too baby, come on me."

His words and the way he was hitting your spot was enough to help you reach your release, you came onto his cock as he pulls out of you.

"Clean me off baby". SeungHyun saids.

SeungHyun sits on the couch as you kneel down in front of him and took his cock in your mouth, SeungHyun rest his head back on the cushion as you bob your head, tasting yourself on him and a mixture of his precum.

"Fu-Fuck y/n". SeungHyun moans.

SeungHyun's long fingers claw at your scalp as he feel himself about to release, twitching inside your mouth, you pull away with a loud pop and begin stroking him rapidly. It only takes a few strokes before he cums onto your chest and face, SeungHyun lets out a loud yet low groan, he was satisfied.

"Fuck y/n, that was hot". SeungHyun said in between breaths.

"It was". You say.

You clean yourself off and SeungHyun gets up from the couch, picking you up suddenly causing you to squeal loudly in surprise.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking you to the bedroom for our second round"

You two reach the bedroom and he lays you down on the bed, SeungHyun hovers over you and kisses you, you kiss him back.

"We're gonna be here all night baby."