Obsession

SEUNGHYUN'S POV:

I walk into my office with my briefcase in hand, the receptionist greets me with her usual good morning and I reply back, I dig in my pocket for my office key as I approach the door but saw it was already cracked opened, this immediately set off alarms in my head. I step inside and turn on the lights, I look around but don't see anyone or anything, I shut my door and go to my desk to call the receptionist to ask if she saw anyone entering my office but then I feel a pair of eyes on me, I look over and see her.

"Angel? What are you doing here?". I ask her.

"To see you obviously". Angel said slowly getting up from the couch, I noticed she's wearing a huge overcoat.

"You know I don't like people in here without my permission". I said firmly.

Angel walks over to me and caresses my arm but I shrug her hand away, I back up a little so I wasn't so close to her.

"What are you doing?"

"Come on SeungHyun, You can't deny the tension between us"

"What tension?"

"The sexual tension"

"Um no, there's nothing between us, we're just co-workers and that's that."

Angel looks at my desk and sees the picture of my fiancée, y/n on there, I knew Angel wasn't happy about the fact I'm engaged to another woman.

"Angel you need to leave". I said.

"What does she have I don't?". Angel asks.

"Angel please leave". I said again.

"I bet she doesn't have a body like I do.."

Angel loosens the straps on her coat and lets the coat fall open to reveal her wearing some black lingerie, I look up at the ceiling and take a deep breath, I again back up.

"Put your coat on and get out"

"I know you want me SeungHyun-"

"I'm not gonna repeat myself, I said get out"

"SeungHyun-"

"Get out!"

Angel seems startled by me raising my voice, She stands up and angrily closes her coat with the straps, I didn't care she was pissed at me.

"You do this again and I'll have you fired, understand me?"

Angel spits in my direction and storms out of my office, my receptionist walks in to see if everything is okay.

"Everything is fine but if you see her around my office again, call security". I said.

"Yes Mr.Choi". The receptionist saids.

She shuts my door and I sit at my desk, I run my fingers through my hair and let out a loud sigh, I look at the picture of y/n and run my finger along the top of the frame.

"The only girl for me."

*Y/N'S POV*

I had just gotten done cleaning the kitchen that needed cleaning badly, I put the cleaning stuff back under the sink when my phone starts buzzing on the counter, I pick it up and saw it was unknown number but decide to it answer in case it was SeungHyun calling from another phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this y/n y/l/n?"

"Yeah, who's this?"

"..."

"Hello?"

"...I'm screwing your fiancé."