Obsession Pt.2

SEUNGHYUN'S POV:

I walked into the house after a long day of work, just ready to kick back and relax with y/n, speaking of which.

"Y/n, babe you home?". I call out.

I didn't get a response so I walked into the kitchen and saw she wasn't in there but something catches my eye, on the counter was y/n's engagement ring.

"Y/n? Y/n?!". I call out again.

I run upstairs and heard noises from our bedroom, I walk in and see y/n throwing some clothes into a bag.

"Y/n, what are you doing-"

"Your whore couldn't satisfy you tonight??"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me"

"Y/n what are you talking about?"

"Don't even, you know damn well who I'm talking about"

"Y/n I seriously don't know what you're talking about"

"She called me and told me everything, you fucking bastard I loved you!"

"Y/n, whatever that person told you is a lie, you know I've never cheated you. You know me y/n, I would never hurt you"

"So you're not cheating on me?"

"No, who called you and told you that bullshit?"

"She told me her name was Angel or something like that..."

I felt my blood starting to boil, I knew Angel was crazy but I didn't think she would cross that line, she almost ruined my relationship.

"Angel?"

"Yeah, who is she SeungHyun? Why would she tell me that?"

"Angel is a new worker in the office who's been obsessed with me, She tries to seduce me and all that crap but I always rebuff her and reject her offers. She found out that we are engaged and got angry, I didn't think she would do this"

"How come you never told me SeungHyun?"

"I didn't want this to worry you"

"A woman is trying to seduce my fiancé and I shouldn't be worried?!"

"Y/n listen to me, I'm not interested in her at all, I love you and only you. You're the only woman for me, I don't want anyone else".

I see y/n wipe away some tears, I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug, she hugs me back and I gently rub her back.

"I'm sorry SeungHyun, I shouldn't have believed her-"

"It's okay y/n, I'm gonna make sure Angel faces consequences for what she did and make sure she doesn't bother you or me again"

"Good, if she doesn't then I'll come to your office and personally kick her ass".

I chuckle at y/n's feistiness, I lean in and softly kiss y/n, she kisses me back then pushes me down onto the bed.

"I'm the only woman you love?"

"Yes baby".

Y/n straddles my lap and we begin kissing passionately, We take off each other's clothes and soon we start having sex. Little did we know, we were being watched.

ANGEL'S POV:

"Damn it! My plan didn't work!"

I duck behind the bush and began brainstorming, how can I get SeungHyun away from that woman and make him realize that I was the right woman for him? Suddenly it hit me, like a lightening bolt hit me.

"I got it, it's full proof".

Choi SeungHyun, you will officially be mine.