Perfect imperfections

YN'S POV:

You were hanging out with your friends for the first time since you gave birth almost 11 months ago, it was nice to be reunited with your best friends and have a great time, letting your hair down.

"Y/n I see motherhood has been good to you, you're looking great girl". Jessi, one of your friends saids happily.

"Thanks Jess, I'm glad someone thinks I'm attractive". I said with some slight sorrow.

"What's wrong? Do I have to kick SeungHyun's ass?"

"No no, no need to kick my husband's ass. It's just ever since I gave birth to Do-yun, it's like SeungHyun doesn't want to touch me.."

"Have you two had sex?"

"No, we haven't had sex since I was eight months pregnant, I feel like he's not attracted to me anymore"

"Do you think he's cheating?"

"No, I don't have any reasons to think he's cheating"

"Sit down and talk to him, Get to the bottom of his behavior"

"Okay, I will"

"And if that doesn't work, I'll come over and knock some sense into him".

I giggle at Jessi's remark and she pats my back, I decided to leave early so I could talk to SeungHyun, I gotta admit I was nervous about talking to him. I arrived at the house and quietly made my way inside since it's past eleven and I know Do-yun will be asleep, I walk up the stairs and see the lamp on in the bedroom, SeungHyun was laying on the bed reading a book.

"Hey". I whispered to him.

"Hey, did you have fun?". SeungHyun asks quietly.

"I did, Do-yun asleep?"

"Yeah, he went to bed about an hour ago".

I nod and grab some pajamas to change into, I do my nightly routine and get dressed then walk back into the room, SeungHyun puts down his book as I sit next to him.

"SeungHyun, Be honest with me, do you still find me attractive?"

"Of course I do, why you ask?"

"Cause Do-yun is 11 months old and you rarely touch me anymore, we haven't had sex since before Do-yun was born and I just got the impression you weren't attracted to me anymore"

"Y/n, You know I love you, I'm so sorry if I made you feel you this way. I just been busy with creating new music and having Do-yun on top of that, Things have been crazy not just for me but for the both of us. You're beautiful to me y/n, You gave birth to our son and that made me fall in love with you even more".

I quickly wipe away a stray tear as SeungHyun's words struck a cord with me, I knew his words were genuine. SeungHyun suddenly crawls on top of me and we begin kissing, His hands roaming my body and I felt that oh so familiar electric feeling go through my body.

"You're my girl y/n, I love you so much baby.."

SeungHyun kisses down my neck and chest, he goes to pull down my shorts but then the sudden cries of Do-yun rings over the baby monitor, interrupting the steamy moment.

"I'll go get him". SeungHyun saids giving me a quick kiss before getting up from the bed.

SeungHyun leaves the room and rushes down the hall towards Do-yun's nursery, I fix my clothes and sit up on the bed just in time as SeungHyun comes walking into the room with Do-yun in his arms.

"Someone wanted their mama".

I smile softly at Do-yun as he makes grabby hands towards me, SeungHyun hands him to me and Do-yun immediately snuggles into me.

"Hey buddy, did you miss mama?". I coo to Do-yun and he nods.

"Were you a good boy for dada?".

Do-yun nods again and I kiss the top of his head, SeungHyun comes back with a bottle and I begin feeding Do-yun.

"He looks so content in your arms, you're such a good mom y/n, Do-yun and I got lucky". SeungHyun whispers to me, placing a kiss on my shoulder.

Do-yun eventually falls back asleep so I carry him back to his crib and get him situated before quietly sneaking back to the bedroom, SeungHyun grabs my hands and pulls me closer to him.

"Wanna resume what we started baby girl?".