Welcome Home

SeungHyun reached the doorstep of his house and the guard hands him his house key, he unlocks the door and steps inside, setting his bags down.

"Home sweet home". SeungHyun mumbles to himself.

"You got it from here sir?". The guard asks him.

"Yeah, Thank you". SeungHyun saids.

The guards leave and SeungHyun shuts the door, he looks around and hears a noise coming from one of the rooms, he follows it and pushes open one of the doors, SeungHyun is surprised to see you laying on his bed wearing a oversized white shirt and a black lacy pair of panties.

"Y/n, hey". SeungHyun saids with a soft smile.

"Hey SeungHyun, welcome home". You say.

SeungHyun walks up to you and you sit up, you caress his cheek and he rest his forehead against yours, you give him a quick peck.

"I missed you". SeungHyun saids.

"I missed you too". You says.

"Thought about me while I was gone?"

"All the time"

"I thought about you too baby"

"Wanna make up for lost time?"

"I do."

SeungHyun leans down and he kisses you, you kiss him back and he lays you down, You two strip each other of your clothes and go back to kissing intensely.

*Two Hours Later*

SeungHyun rolls off of you and lays on his side of the bed, the heavy breathing of you and him filling the room, you place your head on his chest and hear his rapid heartbeat.

"SeungHyun.."

"...yeah?"

"Welcome Home."

AN: Welcome back SeungHyun! Can't wait for your future projects!