Gangster TOP Pt.4

SeungHyun's POV:

It's been almost a week since y/n was kidnapped and I've been a wreck, I haven't really slept or ate anything in a few days, All I can think about is y/n and bringing her home, I hope those bastards haven't hurt my baby.

"SeungHyun, boss?". JiYong saids slowly walking in.

"Yeah?". I said.

"What are you gonna do about y/n?". JiYong asks.

"I'm gonna get her back is what I'm gonna do"

"But we gotta get through Hanbin and his men"

"Then we'll kill them, every one of them"

"..I'll tell our boys to get ready."

JiYong stands up and he leaves my office, I open my desk drawer and pull out my automatic pistol, I put the loaded magazine in.

"I'm coming baby girl."

*Two Days Later*

YoungBae and Daesung are standing in front of the house while me and JiYong sit in the car watching, soon one of Hanbin's men I recognize as Bobby comes walking on up to the yard.

"Who are you?". Bobby asks.

"We're looking for Kim Hanbin". YoungBae saids.

"Who's looking for Hanbin?". Bobby saids.

JiYong gets out of the car and sneaks up behind Bobby, hitting the back of his knees with a lead pipe, Bobby screams out in pain then JiYong hits him on the back with the pipe, causing Bobby to fall to the ground in pain.

"Wheres y/n?". I ask him.

"I-I Don't know..Jesus". Bobby saids, groaning in pain.

I grab him by his shirt and make him look at me, I take off my sunglasses so I can look Bobby in the eye, which added with the dark circles can be intimidating.

"I'm going to ask you again and if you don't give me an answer, I'll have GD here break your knees, got me? Now, where is y/n?". I said.

"I can't tell you..". Bobby saids.

I stand up and give JiYong the signal, he hits Bobby on his right knee with the pipe, Bobby lets out a scream of pain as we heard a crushing noise.

"I'm gonna ask you again, where is y/n and don't fucking lie to me!". I shouted.

"You crushed my fucking knee!"

"Answer me! Where is y/n?!"

"I can't tell you!"

"GD.."

JiYong walks over to Bobby's left knee and rises the pipe up but Bobby puts his hands out to stop him, obviously not wanting to go through that again, Bobby sighs in defeat.

"Alright, I'll tell you...y/n is at the warehouse..". Bobby saids.

"What warehouse?". I ask him.

"I don't know, only Hanbin knows.."

"Where is Hanbin?"

"His office, Downtown Seoul."

I nod and put my sunglasses on, Bobby holds his knee in pain and groans, YoungBae and Daesung walk over to us as well.

"What should we do about him?". JiYong asks me.

"Want me to finish him off?". YoungBae asks.

"No please! I have a girlfriend and a young daughter, please, my child needs her dad, please don't". Bobby pleads.

"Bobby, you're lucky I'm a softie so I'll let you go home to your little girl but remember, you fuck with us again, it'll cost you. One more thing.."

"What?"

"GD.."

JiYong walks over and he breaks Bobby's other knee with the pipe, He lets out a loud cry of pain then we get in the car and drive off, I take off my coat and sunglasses, I rub my eyes.

"Where to now boss?". Daesung asks from the drivers seat.

"Kim Hanbin's office, Time to get him to talk."

AN: ahhh! Part 5 is where shit is gonna hit the fan and where this little series will end! Hopefully they get to y/n in time...