A soft place to fall Pt.2

You slowly get up from the bed in order not to disturb SeungHyun who was sleeping peacefully beside you, you get dressed and fix your hair in the mirror, SeungHyun stirs awake and sees you.

"Where are you going?". He asks.

"I have to go home". You say.

"Wish you didn't have too". SeungHyun saids.

You sit at the foot of the bed to slip on your shoes, SeungHyun crawls up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"SeungHyun, last night was great and made feel things I hadn't felt in years but-"

"You're still married, I know y/n". SeungHyun saids.

"I'm sorry SeungHyun". You said.

"It's okay y/n". He saids laying back on the bed, the sheets covering his lap.

You stand up from the bed and grab your phone and purse, You look down at SeungHyun and grab his hand, he runs his thumb along your knuckles.

"Just remember if you ever need anything, call me okay?". SeungHyun saids.

You nod and you lean down to kiss him, he deepens the kiss and pulls you on top of him which you let him, you two kiss for a minute before you get back up and leave his house. You reach the house you shared with (Y/H/N) and saw his car was there, you parked beside him and made your way inside, you expected your husband to still be asleep but you were surprised to see him sitting on the couch waiting for you.

"(Y/H/N)-"

"You fucking slut". He saids cutting you off.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't think I know what you're doing, you're screwing around behind my back, with one of my friends no less."

(Y/H/N) stands up from the couch and walks over to you, he walks around you in circles and chuckles at your disheveled appearance, you can still smell the booze on him.

"Oh y/n, you think you can sneak around on me hm? I see the way he looks at you, him undressing you with his eyes and having scenarios in his mind of fucking you, never thought he go through with it or that you let him". (Y/H/N) saids.

"You need to lay down, you're still drunk". You say with a shaking voice.

"Why do you sound scared? You know you've been caught huh?"

"(Y/H/N) please-"

"Shut up!". (Y/H/N) shouts followed by a firm smack to your cheek.

You stumble back, holding your cheek in shock, the stinging sensation spreading across your cheek, The realization of what just happened finally hits (Y/H/N).

"Y/n I'm sorry-"

"Fuck you, I want a fucking divorce!". You shout angrily.

"Y/n wait!"

You take off your ring and throw it at (Y/H/N) then you storm outside, your husband runs after you and grabs your wrist, preventing you from leaving.

"Let me go!"

"You're not leaving me!"

"Yes I am, you're a fucking drunk!"

"You're leaving me for him aren't you?"

"(Y/H/N)-"

"You ungrateful bitch.."

"(Y/H/N)!"

That's all you remembered before everything went black.