Gangster TOP Pt.2

——————————————————————————-

You walked into the casino with your friend Taeyeon and her date, there was a NYE party going on and you went along cause you didn't want to spend NYE alone also you were hoping to run into SeungHyun again, surely he should be there. Taeyeon and her date disappear into the crowd so you walk up to the bar, the bartender walks up to you and he gives you a seductive smirk.

"What can I get you beautiful?". He asks.

"I'll have a dry martini". You say.

"Coming right up". The bartender saids with a wink.

You sit down on the stool and a minute later, the bartender brings you your drink and you slowly sip on it, the bartender stands there.

"You are beautiful". The bartender saids.

"Thank you". You say.

"Are you single?". He asks you.

"I am"

"After this, would you like to maybe do something with me?"

Right when you were about to reply, SeungHyun walks over looking handsome in his tux, his hand goes on your back.

"Focus on the customers now Sam". SeungHyun saids sternly.

"Yes sir". Sam saids then he walks away.

"Hey you". SeungHyun saids with a smile.

"Hey". You replied with a warm smile.

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you, you look handsome I must say"

"I'm glad you came, I was hoping you did"

"You did?"

"Mhm"

"Told you I would come back."

SeungHyun chuckles and you set your drink down, SeungHyun puts his hand out for you and you take it, you both walk to his office where it was more quieter.

"You still want me SeungHyun?". You say.

SeungHyun rises an eyebrow and he walks up closer to you, you see him staring at your lips and he licks his, You wanted to kiss him badly.

"I do y/n". SeungHyun saids.

He leans forward and your lips were about to touch when someone knocks on his door, ruining the quiet moment between you two.

"SeungHyun, the ball is about to drop". Someone saids.

"Alright, Be right out". SeungHyun saids.

You and SeungHyun walk out and he holds your hand, you two watch the ball drop and everyone shouts:

'Happy New Year!'

The room suddenly fills with confetti and you look up at SeungHyun, he looks at you and leans forward, his lips meeting yours finally.

"Wanna continue this in my office?"

"Yes I do"

You two walk back to his office and he holds you close to his body, You pull on his bow tie then it comes undone.

"You're my girl y/n". SeungHyun saids.

"I'm yours.."

SeungHyun kisses you and he leads you to the couch nearby where you both rang in the new year, together.