𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚❦

Your life is literally a living hell. You can barely remember your mother, who died when you were four years old. You hardly knew what was going on but your dad on the other hand, was devastated. And the one person he hated, was 𝑦𝑜𝑢. He wanted to make sure that he got all of his revenge back on you.

To accomplish that, he got involved with an illegal sex trafficking organization. They'd sell petite and nice bodied girls like you to dirty men who'd come to auctions and bid on them. You were apart of that group of girls. For fifteen horrifying years, you've been a victim.

Old dirty men would sometimes come and bring you to a back room and have sex with you. There was one time you tried to resist, and that one time was the last time. You'd see girls as young as thirteen come and go as they'd be bought left and right. Gladly nobody has ever bought you because you were sold for a much higher price since your body was considered "impeccable." Just like your mom, you're very curvy. You have luscious boobs, plumped ass, and thick thighs.

(Girlies like me who's built like a door. Your gorjus😝(however you spell it) )

Not to mention, if you EVER slip up slightly, your father would beat you or punish you, even starve you for about two to three days. You kind of became numb to your surroundings and didn't even believe you would ever make it out. You were almost emotionless, but you still cried. Sometimes your female instincts kicked in where you'd communicate with other girls that were imprisoned with you. But other than that, you knew you were trapped.

That is until a man with stitches, the most beautiful and pure eyes, and dull black hair came to the auction. He changed your life, forever.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘:
Obviously by the Prologue this story includes sex trafficking, a little bit of rape, and smut/NSFW. Stop reading here if you're uncomfortable with this⚠️