-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

4|The garden

You walked into the elevator, shaking in your shoes. What if Dabi was going to do what he did last time? Not going to lie, he could be so intimidating. The elevator beeped and you walked out. Luckily, there were no men on the floor. You took a deep shaky breathe and headed towards Dabi's office.

Soon enough, there you were, standing outside of his office door. '𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛, 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡.' You thought. You knocked on the door and stood there patiently.

"Come in." He said in his usual raspy voice.

You opened the door and to your surprise you didn't see him. You slowly closed the door and peeled around. "Sir da-"

"Over here little mouse." He called.

'𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒.' You slightly blushed. You still couldn't see him so you walked deeper into the office, finally seeing him sitting on the couch. His legs spread apart, and his back was leaned against the couch.

"Come here." He patted his lap. You couldn't help but stare at Dabi's beautiful blue eyes.

You didn't reply. Instead you just did as he said and walked over to sit on his lap, straddling him. You wondered what he was planning. You never knew what this man was thinking.

"Have you eaten today?" He finally broke the silence.

'𝑏𝑟𝑢ℎ.' You thought he was going to ask or tell you to do something worse. "No, I haven't.." you replied. That's when your stomach started to grumble. You flustered in embarrassment as the office was quiet and only your stomach noise filled the room.

"When was the last time you ate?" He asked, putting his hands on your hips.

"4..days ago.." you put your head down, fiddling with your fingers.

"Princess, you know you can't do that. Why are you doing this to yourself?" He tucked some of your misplaced hair. He already knew the answer since he talked to Nanase, but he wanted you to say it.

You did not want to rat her out, thinking she was going to hold that against you. "I just thought I should loose some weight." You looked away from Dabi's aqua blue eyes.

"I don't think so. Something's gotta keep that beautiful body running." He gave you a grin, causing you to blush and look somewhere else. Dabi grabbed your chin and faced you towards him. "How about I order you some breakfast and you can sit right here on my lap and enjoy it, how's that sound." He said in a low voice.

"I don't want to cause you any trouble! I mean surely I am hungry but I can just cook up some breakfast in no time and plus I don't w-"

He cut off your rambling by planting a kiss on your lips. "You're so fucking adorable." Was all he said before picking up his phone and putting it to his ear, leaving you in a warm mess. "Bring some breakfast with everything on it up to me, dabi copy." He spoke into the phone. "Make it quick." He answered a few yes or no questions before hanging up the phone.

"I could've cooked up something for me." You nervously laughed.

"I don't want you to leave this position." His hands slipped down to your ass, giving it a small squeeze. You lightly giggled then turned your attention to the knock at the door.

"Come in." Dabi groaned.

Jade walked through the door with the tray of breakfast Dabi ordered for you. She paused a little, surprised but mad at seeing you sit on his lap.