-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

8| Shoto Todoroki

"Girl what?!" Toga exclaimed, her jaw practically wide opened to the floor.

"Shh. Let the whole building know why don't ya." I shushed her sarcastically, hoping your next door roommates wouldn't hear her.

"Oops." She lowered your hand in which was covering her mouth, "where is he taking you?"

"I don't know yet. I'm guessing it's a surprise, but with him you never know." You shrugged. You were actually supposed to be packing right now, but of course Toga had questions so you gladly filled her in.

"Just one more question. Was the dick good?" She plastered a goofy smirk on her face.

"Oh my god!" You laughed out of embarrassment, "yes. In fact hell yes toga. It was, chefs kiss." You openly admitted.

"Oui y/n, you lucky mother fucker." She playfully snarled, "I won't hold you up any longer, better get to packing." She winked, getting up from the twin bed.

You nodded, getting up as well. It's not like you had a lot of things to pack. Just your toiletries and a few personal items since you wear a maid dress every day. "Where you headed Toga?"

"I have to get on my washing clothes duty before jade makes a fuss again." She opened the door, "I'll miss you y/n." Her lips curved into a frown.

"Awh, I'll miss you too Toga." You made a pouty face, holding the bag.

"Just make sure you have a good time for me. And always remember, don't use your teeth!" She nastily joked, pointing her fingers at you.

"Shut up." You laughed, playfully rolling your eyes. She giggled before stepping out of the room and closing the door behind her. Whilst packing your trip things, you wondered about where you'd be going with Dabi, and for how long. You thought about yesterday as well. You felt on cloud 9, painting his nails, helping him with his piercings as if he was your son. It's funny how a week ago you had no self esteem at this place, yet you meet this mysterious mafia don and your ever so confident. It's like you two had known each other for ages. You just wanted to pour your heart out to this man to the point where you could endlessly love him.

Once you were done packing all of your belongings, you quickly headed to Dabi's office. On the way, men gave you dirty stares, gawking shamelessly at your body without a care in the world if you noticed. Luckily, you just sped through the hallway with your head low, hoping not to make any contact with any of the dirty old hags.

You knocked on the door, waiting for dabi to open. To your surprise someone else opened the door. He was tall to where you had to crane your neck up just like with Dabi. The man had red and white hair with what looked like a burn mark on his left eye. Fascinating.

"And what do we have here?" His voice was monotoned, no emotion whatsoever. He had on a black dress shirt with the buttons loose at the top. Who was he?

"Oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" You slightly stepped back but the bi-colored man pulled you into the office.

"What does someone like you have with Dabi?" He had you at gunpoint against the door, his face was set and stoned, as if killing you wouldn't phase him. Like he did this on a daily. You couldn't help but look at his multicolored eyes. They were intriguing.

"Shoto what the hell?" You heard a familiar deep voice rumble out.

Shoto still held his gun to your head, whipping his head around, "you know her?" He asked, revealing your figure, so small under his grope.