-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

7|Uncontrollable Emotions

I was awaken by a loud string of curse words in the distance. I jumped up, looking around the room, noticing I was in Dabi's room. It was of course, predominantly black, but not just black. It was black. Rich painings, mattress made from a hundred percent sheep skin, and everything was wealthy interior.

You groggily groaned, hating to be woken up at what feels like 6 a.m. and on a Saturday not to mention. You wanted to kill whoever was doing all that screaming. You rolled out of bed, sleepily walking to the bathroom to get ready, a silk black robe covering your body.

You walked into the bathroom to be met with a wincing Dabi. His hair was wet, covering most of his eyes, shirtless with only a dark grey pair of sweats on. "Good morning do-"

"Why the hell are you being so loud." You growled, your hair a mess.

He tried not to laugh at your sleepy state, "damn, you're not an early bird huh?" He cooed.

"Dabi it's 6 in the fucking morning." You snarled, crossing your arms. Your face was stone cold. How you hated the mornings.

Dabi wouldn't admit it but he was just a tiny smidge scared of you in the morning. "I'm sorry princess, I was trying to pierce my tongue." He stuck out his long tongue in which had a red dot of blood on it.

You rolled your eyes, "well can you quiet it down?"

He made a pouty face like a little child, "can you do it for me?" He grinned, holding up the needle and silver piece.

You narrowed your eyes at the scarred man, "fine." You groaned, agreeing. You took the piercing tools, staring at Dabi. "You gonna bend down or what?" His lips formed into a goofy smirk, wrapping his muscular arms around your lower thighs, picking you up as if you weigh nothing. "I said bend down not-"

He placed you down, lightly on the counter, standing in between your legs. His hands rested on your thighs, his blue hues piercing in your eyes.

You slightly giggled, "stick out your tongue."

DABI POV:

She looks so beautiful when she's focused. I thought. The way she makes me feel. As if I'm like putty in her hands. The way she's all grumpy in the morning. So assertive. Side note: don't wake y/n up early. No woman has ever made me do their orders. I always call the shots around here. But y/n, she's different.

The way she looks when I touch her, her moans are constantly on replay in my head over and over again. The way she gets flustered at my lewd words makes me want to whisper them every second in her ear. I'm so fucking glad I bought her out of that dump of a home. I just want to please her every fucking day. I would pay to destroy her again. She's like a piece of art work only I can paint and mess up. The way she turns my jaw so she can get a better look at my tongue. Just her touch drives me crazy.

I want to marry her right now, but I know it's to early. I wouldn't want to force her into something she's uncomfortable with. I'll be waiting whenever your ready, baby.

"Ah..son of a bitch." I yelped, snapping me out of my thoughts. I closed my mouth, feeling the cold metal hit the top of my mouth.

She muttered a quick 'sorry.' "Do you like it?" Y/n asked, grabbing my chin and moving her head so I can see myself in the mirror.

Please keep your hand around my chin like that. Fuck, I get aroused by her just touching me. I'm wrapped around her finger, but she doesn't have to know that. I stuck out my tongue, "looks good." I inspected my tongue. "Can't wait to try it on you." I purred in a low voice, looking directly at y/n. Boy was she flustered. I wiggled my tongue, just to get her embarrassed.