-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

10| Ball

"No Shoto, she's mine." I heard faint arguing from behind the door, causing me to wake up.

"Oh cmon, you know we always share our prized possessions!" I heard Shoto almost yell.

"Shut the hell up, she's asleep." Dabi whispered, "and I don't care, I'm not sharing y/n with you."

"Well how about we ask y/n."

"As if she'd say yes to your ass. Plus, even if she did say yes, we won't have time since we have to attend the ball." Dabi replied.

Ball? What ball?

"Damnit I forgot about that." Shoto whined, "we can still ask though!"

"Not if she isn't awake."

"Well let's find out—" Shoto swung the door open, seeing me standing right in front of the door, with my arms crossed.

Why couldn't I just sleep in peace Damnit.

"I think she's mad." Dabi whispered to Shoto. "I forgot my princess likes her beauty sleep." He emphasized the word 'my' making Shoto roll his eyes.

"What do you two want." I snarled.

"Would you want to have a threesome with me and Dabi here?" Shoto asked bluntly.

I scrunched my face, thinking of two people getting a piece of my goods. Although, that would be interesting.

(Serious question: do you guys want a threesome? If so I'll make it happen in a few chapters!)

"Well.."

"I'll give you time to think about it prin—" Shoto cut himself off by a smack on the back of the head from Dabi.

He scoffed, "doll get ready, we have an event to attend to today." Dabi interrupted, changing the subject.

"What event?"

"There's a ball between gangs and I want you to come." Dabi smiled.

"What?! And you're just now telling me?"

He chuckled, "sorry, I forgot. You have until 7 doll."

"And where are you going while I get ready all day?" I asked.

"I have to take care of some things, plus I want a surprise." His eyes traveled down my body that wore a silk black robe, lingering at my thighs for a few seconds.

"I wouldn't mind watching you get ready." Shoto smirked. Dabi glared at him before grabbing his ear and dragging him out of the room. "Ow! I was just kidding!" Shoto yelped.

I laughed, closing the door shut.

I'm surprised Shoto isn't mad at me for yesterday. You thought back to the time you used all those lewd toys to escape the mansion. Well I guess I should start getting ready. You stretched, groggily beginning to walk to the closet until there was a knock at the door.