-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

Warning: slight smut

9| Mine

"Sooo..what's your quirk icy-hot?" You asked Shoto.

"Oh my fucking god woman, can you please stop asking me questions and go back in your room?!" He groaned, tired of your foolishness.

Ever since Dabi left, you've been annoying the shit out of Shoto. You were bored, and entertaining him was fun. He was looking straight ahead as you were steady jumping and touching his face.

"And how'd you get that mark?" You touched his scar on his eye, in which he slapped your hand down.

"None of your business." He sternly replied.

"Oh cmon!" You whined, "we don't know how long Dabi will be, the least you could do is tell me about yourself."

He finally looked down at you with those piercing multi-colored eyes, burning daggers into your soul, "my mother burned me with a tea kettle because of my old man when I was young." He finally admitted, his face holding no emotion.

You blinked, then blinked again, "Awh, that's so sad." You rubbed the pad of your thumb on his scar, "it's interesting."

"Interesting?"

"Yeah, your mark is unique." You reassured.

He actually cracked a smile, quickly covering it with his usual thin lips. But you saw it.

"So why'd you dye you're hair red and white?" You went back to interrogating him with questions, pulling a strand of his hair.

"Ow you fucking shit." He yanked his head back, "I didn't dye it, I was born like this." He growled.

You pursed your lips, narrowing your eyes at Shoto, "oh cmon Shoto, that's impossible. Spill the beans."

"I'm not lying! I swear this is the original color." He defended, crossing his arms.

"Mhmmm." You teased, him rolling his eyes.

"Y/n, shut the fuck up." He groaned.

You smirked in victory, crossing your arms as Shoto just let out a low groan in agony at your childish antics. "Shoto are you like a top or bottom because your giving me very much.." you waved your hands as if you were trying to smell what he was radiating, "bottom vibes..are you a bottom?"

Yeah, he had enough. Shoto's face flushed red as he didn't say anything. All he did was grab your wrists and shoved you back into the room, slamming the doors.

"That's not very kind of you icy-hot!" You yelled, charging to open the door. He was holding it. You turned the handle as hard as you could, trying to pull on the luxurious doors, but they didn't budge. Of course nothing would happen, he was much stronger than you.

You let out a 'hmph' before finally giving up, "well fuck you icy-hot!" You shouted, standing behind the doors. It was silent. You were in a deep state of thought, trying to think of ways to open the door.

The window.

Hell yeah. You trotted over to the large windows, looking outside of it. Hmm, just a second story up! You thickly gulped.