-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

15| Bye Bora Bora

"y/n, wake up." you felt a light shake on your body.

"what." you muttered, batting your eyes open. you turned over to see dabi, fully dressed. he had on a black t shirt of course, with some dark grey sweats, a rolex watch on his left wrist.

"we're leaving bora bora doll. we have to be on the jet by 10." he informed you, rubbing your thigh to signal you in getting up.

you groaned in agony, "why didn't you tell me yesterday?" you asked, sitting up and rubbing your eyes.

"i forgot."  he stepped back, allowing you to get out of bed. "i packed everything up so just come down when you're ready doll."

you nodded, heading to the bathroom to get ready.

-

the sun was out and it was a good temperature outside. slightly humid, but the breeze covered that up. you were in front of dabi, walking up the stairs of the private jet.

you enjoyed your last few moments of bora bora, taking deep breathes of the refreshing and salute-like air. you stepped inside of the jet, taking a seat where you sat last time.

dabi sat beside you, shoto sitting across from both of you. soon enough, the pilot got on, taking the jet off.

you turned your head to look out the window, watching the jet ride up slowly, it getting closer to the clouds.

you didn't really want to return back to Japan since you haven't been able to have any fun here, so you took this time to admire how beautiful bora bora is.

"i'm sorry you couldn't enjoy yourself here, i promise we can go wherever you want next." dabi pressed his chest into your back, speaking into your ear.

"it's fine, it wasn't your fault anyways." you replied.

"how about we go to Maui next, or we could go somewhere cold like Colorado." dabi suggested, wrapping an arm around your waist. to be the leader of a mafia he sure is touch starved.

"i've never been to the mountains." you turn your head to him, "yeah, let's do that next."

"anything from you doll."

"anything for you doll." shoto mocked him, making his voice raspy like dabi and all "you literally can't keep your hands off her."

"weren't you the one who requested a threesome shoto?" dabi raised a brow, making you slightly giggle.

"now that i know she's crazy i take that back."

you just flicked him off.

"you just don't know how to handle crazy." dabi sighed, slouching down into the seat.

"whatever."

-

you guys arrived in, everyone getting off of the jet now. it was around 7 p.m., meaning the sun was at sunset, and it was chilly.

everything was just how you left. maids everywhere doing dirty work, business men hanging in the dining hall for dinner, the normal.

dabi went into his office to work on a few things, shoto probably going to go fuck somebody in his room.

you made your way through the halls, impatiently waiting to go vent to toga about everything that went down. that was until a familiar, snappy, dark haired, female was standing right in front of your door.

ah yes, we can't forget about the one and only Jade.

"where the hell have you been? i bet you were with dabi huh?!" she questioned, putting a hand on her hip. "and where's your maid dress, why are you wearing such expensive clothes?"

"can i get into my room now? you're kind of blocking the way." you bluntly answered.

"not until your answer the questions."

"yes i was with dabi, and his brother. i don't need a maid dress anymore and yes he bought me these such expensive clothes." you mocked her.

she let out a gasp, "but you're a maid so how—"

"not anymore." although you weren't a regular maid, you still have to remember that you were dabi's personal maid. you wonder why he isn't treating you like one. "at least not for you."

"you little—"

toga opened the door, making jade whip around. "can you guys keep it down, i'm trying to sleep." she let out a yawn. "OH MY GOD Y/N YOU'RE BACK!" she practically yelled, pushing jade out of the way.

"toga you're supposed to be doing—"

"HOW WAS BORA BORA?" toga completely ignored jade, pulling you into the room.

"keep it down toga." you chuckled.

"YOU TWO ARE IN BIG—" toga closed the door right in jades face. you don't think she meant to do it, just trying to listen to your story.

"tell. me. everything." she shook you vigorously, putting her hands on your shoulders.

"okay okay." you grabbed her wrists, "it was a great experience. although, it had to be cut short since there was an attack..buttt i met a lot of new people so."

"an attack? were you hurt?!"

"no toga." you laughed. "someone named hawks kind of saved me...he was also kind of hot too."

"girl don't let your man hear you."

"speaking of him, he wants me to behind personal maid, but he's not treating me like one." you and toga began walking towards the beds to sit down. "he treats me more like his girlfriend than a maid."

"ouuu you're special to him." she cooed.

"what do you mean?"

"what i mean is...he wants you all to him. girl you know good and well he doesn't want you as his maid." toga playfully rolled her eyes.

"i don't know. he's so confusing, especially his brother." you sighed in despair.

"is his brother hot?"

"yeah, but he's always so pissy for no reason."

"grumpy and hot? right up my alley." toga joked, making you both giggle. "well i hope you don't have to leave me in this boring ass room if you really become his." toga laid on her back.

"i'll never leave you toga. you're the only girl i like in this facility." you flopped back down beside her.

"good. oh and tell me more about his pissy brother."

꧁꧂
Sorry for the boring chapter and not uploading for a month, i promise i'll do better😩