-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴

warning: sexual content— degrading, praise, knife play, rough manhandling

18| Dangerous Girl

"and i like to keep my promises." dabi 'unthreateningly' in his words, promised. "you know, since you want to be a dangerous girl, i'll show you dangerous, koibito."
(sweetheart)

"and how do you plan on doing that?" you raised a brow, leaning on one of your legs with the other out to the side.

"do you trust me?"

by just those words, you had no idea what he was planning. you knew dabi was a completely crazy serial killer, but he'd never hurt you of course. not his doll, sweet hearted, princess. pun intended.

you swallowed thickly, "yes."

"good." he muttered to himself before lowering himself. your eyes followed him down until he wrapped his arms around your thighs, lifting you off the ground.

"dabi—" your hands immediately flew to his shoulders.

"shh." he hushed before pressing his lips against yours. you felt his dick against your stomach, rock and hard. how could he just be like this from kissing you.

he began to walk to his couch, picking something up off his desk on the way there. whatever dabi was about to do to you, made your curiousness rise.

dabi flopped on the couch, your lips not detaching. teeth scraped against each other, trying to suck on each other's tongues.

dabi trailed kisses down your jawline, one of his hands beginning to rub on your thigh. god you wanted this dangerous man right now. and he was taking his sweet time.

dabi littered kisses on your neck as your hands went to his hair. he sucked on your neck for a while, making sure the marks were deep and red.

he finally pulled away, the thing in his hand clicking. you looked down, seeing he had a pocket knife. "i'm going to cut your clothes off, is that dangerous enough?"

so that's what he meant. is this a kink of his? you nodded.

"i need words doll. if you don't consent, then i will leave you right here and you'll deal with your own problem."

damn he's serious about this. "weren't you the one who got a hard on from kissing me?" you smugly shot back.

"that might be true, but..." he trailed off, grabbing your hand with his free one. he put the flat of your hand on the outsides of your shorts, right on top of your heat and you felt how wet you really were. "aren't you the one soaked for my hard on?"

damn.

he was right. you didn't even know you were that wet so you're just as down bad as dabi. you let out a small 'hm' in defeat, earning a smirk from dabi.

"now answer my question. is this dangerous enough for you, or do you want me to stop." dabi clarified.

god why are you dragging this out? you know what i want. "yes. this is dangerous enough— keep going." you mused.