-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

17| Promises

"you son of a bitch." nanase gritted through her teeth.

"i'm sorry?" you raised an eyebrow, stopping yourself from spinning around in the chair. "i should be calling you that, you're the one coming here half naked— what're you doing here anyway?"

"none of your damn business brat." she groaned, quickly tying the robe to cover up the white lace lingerie she wore. "all you'll do is get in the way."

"get in the way of what?" you wanted to trust dabi you really did, but what are you suppose to think when one of the richest women came in here with lingerie on.

"why can't he just be with me? all you are is a damn maid." she huffed, pulling her robe across her chest.

now you see. yeah, dabi would get it too. but for right now, you weren't going to let her boss you around like she did before. she knew she could get under your skin, but now you are a whole different person.

you narrowed your eyes at her, leaning back in the chair and crossing your legs. "by the way, dabi doesn't like white. in fact he hates it, maybe you should've picked out a different color and he would've fell for you." you coldly stated.

"you're playing with fire little girl—"

"i've been playing with it already. you know, since dabi has a fire quirk." you chuckled, her eye twitching. you were about to get on her last nerves. "you sure you don't want to leave and get a different set?"

"shut the fuck up." she made her way towards you, slamming both of her hands on the desk in front of you, her breasts spilling out before your eyes. you couldn't lie, she was hot, but that wasn't enough to make you not hate her. "he's probably fucking using you."

"is that why he took me to bora bora?"

her eyes widened, a vein popping through her forehead. that's when you felt a stinging pain come across your check in 0.1 seconds.

oh how the tables have turned.

you were under her skin now, and she hated every last bit of it. "there's no way he took a stupid slut like you to bora bora and not take me!" she shouted.

"well believe it." your anger level was boiling over the roof, causing you to abruptly stand up. you weren't about to get smacked around like a little puppet. "damn you nanase, you just don't know when to stop."

you grabbed her by her chiffon robe, punching her across the face so hard that it causes a nose bleed. that felt good. like really good. you weren't the type to condone violence, but she really had you pushed over the edge.

you jumped over the table, tackling her to the ground. you began to punch her every where, ruining her injected face and lips and chest.

she wailed in pain with each time your knuckle came in contact with her skin. to be honest, it felt like a one-sided brawl but oh well. someone got to teach her.

she rolled over, now on top of you. she got a rusty punch right below your neck, making you gag. it was probably meant for your face but you moved just in time.