-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

3| Operation: Save Toru

𝗗𝗔𝗕𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Fuck.." I let out a blissful sigh, cumming on her back. Nanase was good at fucking and she meets somewhat of my sexual desires, but I don't crave her as bad as y/n. I went to go get a towel and drop it on her back so she could clean herself.

She started to wipe down herself then pulled down her pricey dress as I pulled my trousers back up. "Dabi I have a question." She said, rubbing her fingertips down his arm.

"What is it Nanase?" I asked, looking down at her.

"Who the fuck is this y/n?" Her mood dropped, crossing her arms.

"How do you know y/n?" I said with a concerned look. Here she goes with her bull shit.

"I ran into her, when she walked out your office with hickies on her damn neck. Don't tell me you seeing some other chick while fucking with me." She snapped.

I rolled my eyes at her remark. "Nanase how many times do I have to fucking tell you." I started to raise me voice. Her possessiveness gets on my fucking nerves. "We aren't I a relationship! We just have sex to please each other so get that through your thick skull before I drop your ass got it?" I growled.

𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗥
__________________
𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"What the fuck are you doing coming out of bosses office little girl?" A heard a girly voice say. I turned to look at her and she was beautiful. She had a short red dress that screamed expensive. The woman also had good accessories that completed her golden eyes with long brown hair.

"H-huh?" I managed to stammer. You were so confused on what a rich lady like her wants with a maid like you. Were you in trouble? Was this sir Dabi's secret wife? You had so many questions.

"You heard me. Don't tell me your fucking Dabi to get off  as a maid you damn slut." She started walking towards you, her heels making loud clicking noises against the marble floor as she approached you.

"N-no that's not what happened, I would never do such a thing. See what happened was-"

"Shut the fuck up." She cut you off. She was kind of tall and skinny. Her body was perfect. "Your slutty ass even got a smaller sized dress to show off your perfect body huh?" She smirked.

Is she..jealous? Why would this rich lady be envious about my body. I literally hate my thighs while she's over here with the most dainty body ever. "Well actually this dress was giv-"

"I don't care." She cut you off again. What the fuck. The petite woman leaned closer to your ear, her cold breath sending shivers down your spine. "Maybe you should just stop eating. Men don't like girls with flabby thighs." She whispered.

Your face turned pale as she kept whispering things in your ear like 'go on a diet' and 'young girls like you shouldn't have big boobs and thighs.' You lost all respect for her.

She finally pulled away and you looked at her with disgust while she had a dirty grin across her face. You wanted to cuss her out so badly. But, she was apart of royalty obviously. Maids were suppose to give them all due respect. You just bowed and walked away. You let her get under your skin. As you were walking you started to think. What if your body wasn't suppose to look like this at 20 years old. Maybe you should go on a diet. Your eyes were on the brim of crying.