-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

Warning: sexual content, degradation, praise, oral sex⚠️

6|Fuck the Rules

"I want you to be my personal maid." Dabi said with a smirk, his hands resting on my thighs in which were straddled around him.

"What's that?" You jumped a little, paying your full attention to his sudden words.

"Stop moving unless you want to be my personal slut instead, doll." Dabi cooed, giving your thighs a squeeze. Your cheeks warmed a little,

Why's this man so dirty minded..he always knows what to say to make me embarrassed.

"No I think whatever the first one is better." You stammered out with a nervous laugh.

"Awh thats to bad." He whined, "Anywho, you being a personal maid means you serve me and only me." He sternly replied, but not too firm. Dabi's never serious unless it's someone or something bothering his prized possessions.

"O-ok, but why?" You asked, putting your hands on Dabi's shoulders.

"Because~" he stretched out the word, playing with a strand of your hair, "I don't want anyone else looking at what's mine." He spoke lowly, the depth in his voice sending shivers down your spine. "Isn't that right?" His face was so close to yours, your noses almost touched.

You slowly nodded, "how come there's hundreds of others maids and you choose me?" You quirked your eyebrow, tilting your head.

"Someone wants to play 50 questions huh?" He chuckled. In a blink of an eye, you were on your back, sprawled out on his sofa, Dabi's torso in between your legs. "I fucking love how you get flustered at the slightest things." He started off whispering, "turning you on turns me on." His mouth, right beside your ear. "You're so confident, the way you walk, the look you give me when you don't get your way, it makes me turn into an animal."

His raspy voice causing your knees to buckle, "D-dabi.." you squeaked.

"What? You like when I talk in your ear..like this." He chuckled. "You're such a needy slut aren't ya?" His hands traveled down your sides, gripping your inner thighs in the end, "my slut." He whispered, looking in your eyes with such lust behind his beautiful blue hues.

"W-wait! I'm pretty sure you need to heal right? Don't want that cut to open up!" You warned, changing the subject to block out the thoughts of you needing him

"Guess we'll have to take it slow won't we?" He chimed.

Like hell he'd go slow.

That was all it took. All it took for you to have the guts to grab a handful of his shirt and kiss him right then and there. He was slightly shocked by your sudden action, but what can expect? Like he said, you are a slut for him and only him. Your tongues danced, fighting for dominance. You weren't going to let him win. But, you felt him smirk against your lips, making you confused about his next action. That gave him enough time to explore your mouth, his tongue slipping down your throat. He was too slick, too fast. Dabi established his dominance causing him to growl against your lips. Finally, he pulled away, leaving you in a pant and a string of saliva connecting from both your lips.

"You tried to put up a fight huh?" Dabi smirked, his hands moving further to your sex.

"I never back down unless I have to." You winked.

"That's alright. Don't blame me for what happens next. Doll." He looked down at you, like an animal, looking down on its prey.

"You can't handle this." You playfully rolled your eyes.