-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

warning: sexual content, oral, belts

14| Sweet Treat

"Hawks, you know what to do." Dabi waved over the red-winged man, a giant smirk playing across his face. "oh you're in for a treat doll, and you better not give out on us either."

"if she does, we'll just have to punish her until she learns to act right." you felt hawks pull your head back by your throat, fastening the belt he wore on his jeans around your neck.

"what's this for?" you didn't know whether to be scared, or excited.

"to keep you in check of course." hawks cooed, tightening the belt around your neck. "what a pretty necklace." suddenly, you felt your stomach and lower thighs heat up, making you crane your neck down.

dabi just burned off your clothes, the leftovers crumbling to ashes on the floor. you were left in just black panties, making you squirm around on dabi's lap to cover up.

"don't be shy doll, we'll make you get comfortable quickly so don't worry." dabi spoke in a voice of amusement, attaching his mouth to your chest and sucking on it whilst undoing his pants.

"i didn't tell you to look down yet...did i?" hawks pulled your neck back up so you looked up at him. there was a glint of lust behind those golden eyes of his, like he was going to attack you like his prey.

you felt the tip of dabi's dick rub on the outside of your already soaked panties, making you furrow your eyebrows. you moved your hips around, not caring how needy you looked right now.

"mmm somebody can't wait huh?" dabi muttered against your chest, already peppered with dark red spots. "very well." he said to himself before pulling your panties to the side and smashing into you.

you jerked up, making hawks yank on the belt around your neck. "open your mouth for me sweetheart." he commanded huskily.

you did as he said, opening your mouth with a short whimper escaping. hawks spit into your mouth before immediately pressing his lips against yours. he was kissing you, aggressively, as dabi's hands were dug into your hip while he was drilling himself into you from underneath.

you let all of your moans spill into keigo's mouth, one of his hands falling down to fondle your breast, but the other stayed secure on the belt. "shit you're tight." dabi grunted, crashing your hips down against his.

with every thrust, the head of his cock would kiss your cervix, making you cry out. keigo was blocking your air source, moving his tongue vigorously down your throat.

he started to kiss down your jawline, attaching his tongue to the sweet spots of your neck. with dabi fucking into you relentlessly, hawks pinching your nipple every once in a while was just causing the coil in your stomach to tighten.

dabi's piercings grazed your slick walls, sending a euphoric shiver within you. "fuck...i'm about to-"

"not yet doll, we can't having you cumming too early." dabi said, but still quickened his pace in a teasingly manner.