-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

Warning: HEAVY SMUT, dom y/n, cuffs/bondage

Aye if u can't handle this I advise u to skip this chapter...

Like seriously. This probably is about to be one of the nastiest smut I've ever written.

One last chance to click out Bc I really don't feel like seeing THOSE type of comments.

12| Surprise!

"Y/n what the f-"

You swiftly pulled dabi into the room, closing the door behind him. You had him pinned against the wall, a hand full of his shirt balled up into your hand.

"You know, remember you said that we could do anything I wanted when you came back from your meeting?" You oh-so-innocently drew circles over his scars on his neck.

"Y-yeah why?" His breath was unsteady, already scared of what you could possibly have in mind.

"Mhmmm." You hummed in verification, "so, be my submissive."

"What?" By now, dabi was already flustered. His blue eyes pierced through yours, shuddering at your touch as people walked by the yours guys room. If only they knew what was about to happen behind that door.

"I said be my submissive." You said a little bit more sternly, pulling him down so you were now both face to face. "It's only for one night. Plus, who doesn't like trying new things?"

"I don't think I know how to be submissive doll. I'm too dominant." He smirked.

"Well I'm pretty sure you'll learn quickly. There are  punishments for a reason, and surely every time you don't listen...is a time for a punishment." You returned the smirk, his grin vanishing from his face. "I really want to try this, so what do you say Dabi? You did say we could do anything."

He sighed, knowing how bad you wanted this. "Fine, but just this one."

"Great. Oh, and refer to me as mommy or mistress for now on." Your hand snaked around his neck.

"You have a mommy kink?"

"Maybe." You said, pressing your lips against his. Surprisingly, he let you take the dominance as you slid your tongue in with ease. "I'm so glad you agreed to this." You mumbled in between kisses, feeling his tongue piercing graze against your tongue.

"Mmmhm." He hummed against your plump lips, traveling his hands down to your waist. You wore a black silky robe with lingerie under, hoping to tease the shit out of Dabi. God you wanted to see this man fall at your feet and beg.

"Aht aht." You pulled away from the kiss, smacking his hands away. Dabi raised a brow in confusion, "only good boys get to see what's under. And no touching unless I tell you too—"

"But y/nnnn!" He whined.

You yanked him towards you once more, "didn't I tell you to call me mommy? Don't make me already have to start off with a punishment." You put on a fake frown.