-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

5| "Personal Maid"

"Thanks Toru." You smiled at the small girl. It was a normal morning at the mansion, you serving the dining hall full of men. Some women were there, but they definitely weren't maids. The women in the dining hall were super wealthy, their faces caked and dresses only made of full silk or cotton.

You grabbed the tray of breakfasts and juices and headed to the dining hall. You looked around and it looked unusual. There were way more people and it seemed to be some type of commotion. You kept walking though, it wasn't any of your business.

You finally found the group of men that ordered breakfast. All dressed in name brand clothes, staring shamelessly. It was about six of them so you started at the end of the table and worked your self around, serving the dogs.

Now bark motherfuckers.

As you were serving, suddenly, the commotion ended. You looked to your left to see Dabi sitting in a throne like chair. He had on a white button up shirt in which the buttons weren't done at his chest, revealing his scars. His collar stood up sharply as his Rolex watch shined brightly on his wrist. You always forget how rich this little mafia mess was. '𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡.' Dabi hardly ever comes out of his office to eat breakfast. He probably had a meeting or some sort.

"Hey, bubble whore. Pay attention and finish the fucking duty you were made for." One of the men called out, snapping you out of your gaze. He had bleached blonde hair and wearing a black tailored suit.

Shove a bacon strip up your ass.

You gave him a cold glare before sweetly apologizing and going to serve him. You absolutely hated the dining room. Women would sit around and let their own kind get sexual harassed for validation.

Finally you were done. You turned to walk out the dining hall to feel a hard slap on your ass, leaving a stinging sensation. You slowly turned your head to be met with the same blonde headed dickhead, which had a smug look on his face. "Please don't do that." You gave him a bitchy smile. You don't know what was going on with you. Ever since you saved Toru, it's like you gained hella confidence.

"I can do what the hell I want to, don't forget your place." He smirked.

Yeah, never mind about confidence.

You growled under your breathe, looking at his 9mm gun in his pocket. You nodded and, made your way out of the dining room. You glanced out of your side eye at Dabi to see him fuming with anger. He looked like he was ready to shoot up this whole place. Dabi's jaw was set and his blue eyes, filled with lighter fluid.

You took a huge gulp and scurried out of the hall. Turning the corner, you bent over, taking a deep breathe from what just happened. You wanted to stab a fork in that mans eye a hundred times. Who does he think he is? Ken from fucking Barbie? No..alright then. You decided to calm down and go out to the garden.

You check the garden once a week when you have time. It's your favorite place out of the whole property itself. The flowers are so lively and their all assorted in color groups, embracing their own natural state. Trees so strong, fresh vegetables and fruits waiting to be picked. You trotted down the stairs, already forgetting about what happened in the dining room. You sprinted out the back door, holding down your dress so it wouldn't fly up in the breeze.

You were met with a beautiful sight of the field of flowers. Daises, lillies, Roses, sunflowers, and more surrounded the property. Birds chirped as bees collected pollen from the flowers. You bent down to inspect the field in front of you, admiring each and every flower. You felt like Aurora, collaborating with birds you never knew were a thing. You breathed in the fresh air, everything feeling like you were floating in the clouds. Until some commotion messed everything up.