-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

1|Him

"GET THE FUCK UP AND MOVE! THE AUCTION STARTS IN 10 MINUTES WHORES." You heard your dad yell from afar. You shared a room with 50 other girls. Yep 50. Quickly, and some how in an orderly fashion. You ran to go put on the dress that was picked out for you. Of course it was slutty. The dress was so short and every time you walked it would somewhat come up because of how thick your thighs were.

You swiftly put the black dress on and put your hair down before coming it out. Your face was already good enough so you didn't bother putting on any makeup. '𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ. 𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒.' Then, it was time to go.

"LETS GO! LINE UP!" One of the men yelled.

Everyone got in position and walked out to the backstage. '𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑖𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.' You tugged on the bottom of it. There was about 159 girls and you were the last one to go. You waited very patiently because it's not like you wanted to go up there anyway. But before you knew it, you heard your name.

"And last but not least y/n! She has a sexy body, badass attitude, and has that 'spank me harder' demeanor!" Your dad said on the microphone.

'𝐶𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑜? 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.' You internally rolled your eyes. He was obviously talking about the time you tried to resist getting raped by a creepy old man. You went on to the stage with a blank face. Literally no expression.

"And here she is!" Your dad smiled them glared at you. "Told you she has that attitude!"

You painted on a smile and did a few spins to show your whole body. The crowd was going crazy. You were finishing up your little routine until a man caught your eye with his black shades. Why wear shades inside? He was wearing a white t shirt and the first two buttons were undone, showing off his ripped chest.

"Going for 1,000!" Your dad yelled, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Wow 100,000?!"

The crowd starting bickering over trying to buy you. "500,000?! Anyone higher?" Your dad said.

'𝐵𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.' You heart was pounding. You didn't want to be bought. But, this place you were at now wasn't any better.

"Half a billion?!" Your dad yelled out of excitement. You hated him with your whole heart. The bid was almost over until the man you saw earlier bidded. Your face was shocked. Your eyes went so big and your mouth dropped as he stood up with his sign in the air and a big smirk appeared on his face.

"One billion dollars?!" Your dad exclaimed. Gasps went around the crowd as everyone was looking at the strange man. "Going once?" Silence. "Going twice?" And more silence. "Sold to the man with scars!" Your dad smiled.

You stood there in shock but immediately snapped out as you were pushed towards him by your father. Your head was spinning. You were actually being bought. Every step you took it seemed he was getting taller and taller. Not to mention he looked so intimidating. You finally approached him.

"Hey there little one." He said, looking down on you.

"Greetings." You said lowly.

"Yeah yeah, we can save that for later but for now where's my money?" Your dad butted in.