-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

Warning: Light Sexual Content⚠️

2|Tease

You gulped as you stood before Dabi's office door. The small appetizers and teas you had on the tray shook due to your trembling. '𝑐𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑦/𝑛.' You took a deep breath and lightly knocked on the door. Before slowly opening it. There were so..many..men.

Some were standing and some were sitting. Either way, they were so huge and intimidating. You quickly closed the door behind you and started putting down their food and drinks. Your heart was literally pounding out of your chest so hard you could hear it through your ears.

"Over here bubble tit!" A man yelled from across the room. Some of them chuckled, causing you to be embarrassed. You took a deep breath and scurried over towards him to serve the man his tea. "You know your practically asking for it with that short ass dress you have on there hottie." He stared at your body shamelessly.

"I'm sorry sir but-"

"Get out y/n." You heard a stern voice. You slowly turned to see Dabi looking at you. His blue eyes pierced at you.

"But sir I'm not done with-"

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT." He yelled.

'𝐼'𝑚 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑.' You were shaking with fear. You nodded and quickly exited the office, closing the door behind you. Oh. I'm still alive. You just left the tray in front of his office and swiftly walked back to your room. Thankfully Toga was there so you could rant to her.

"Oh my god girly what's wrong?" She asked hanging upside down off the bed.

You ran to sit by her and started talking about how rude Dabi was being towards you when you did nothing. You were so scared of him even though you barely caught a glimpse of what he looked like. All you saw were those blue eyes peering at you.

"Awh poor baby." She said caressing your cheek. Your head was laid on her lap like she was your mother. "It'll be different, at least you only have to go in there once." She smiled.

Thoughts started invading your head. What if you have to see him again? What if he rapes you? Well, it's not like you haven't done it before, but it's been a while since a man used your body in a way you didn't like. You were shaking and so deep into your thoughts that you didn't even notice Jade was in your guys' room.

"Earth to y/n!" Jade snapped in your face.

You swiftly sat your head up from Toga's lap and shook your head. "Yeah?!" You accidentally screamed.

"I don't know that the hell you were thinking about but I'm here to stop it." She put a hand on her hip. "Sir Dabi said he needs you in his office immediately."

'𝑂ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒.' Your eyes went wide. "What does he need me for?" You frantically asked.

"Who knows and who cares? Just get your ass in there now." She sternly said, and turned to stomp out of your room.

Snobby attitude like always.

"Damn girl, you can't get a break." Toga tried to hold in her laugh.

You squinted at her and playfully rolled your eyes. "Not helping." You got up to dust yourself off and took a deep breath.

"Welp good luck." She said nonchalantly and laid back in the bed.

This damn girl. You trembled and slowly walked out of the room, closing the door. '𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑇𝑜𝑔𝑎.' You sarcastically thought. On the way to his office you swore you were shaking. It felt like your whole body had ants. Was he going to kill you for not listening? I guess there's only one way to find out. But why does he want me? I hope those men aren't in there either. But then it would be easier for him to rape or kill me. '𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦.' You tried to knock out all of the thoughts that wandered through your brain but before you knew it you were right in front of his office door.