-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

11| Safehouse

We finally reached the safe house, which was so far from wherever the ball was held. It was a condo, and you were expecting it to be small since it was a safe house, but you were completely wrong. Of course it wasn't small, nothing that Dabi owned was small. And of course it was black.

You just put on an oversized hoodie with some comfy shorts that were provided for you in the drawers after showering. You walked outside of the room, trying to look around for Dabi. Sadly he wasn't anywhere to be found.

please tell me he's fine.

Your heart started to race at the thought of him being killed. But this was the life of the mafia. Constantly living in fear that you'd be attacked. No love life. Just killing. Evidently, Dabi had other plans.

You spotted Hawks on the couch, vigorously typing on his phone. He had on a black muscle t shirt that were sleeveless and sculpted out his perfect muscles. Honestly, he looked so damn fine right now. You imagined how sensitive he'd be by you touching his wings— whew. Too bad you were loyal to Dabi.

You made your way to the red winged man, nervously sitting down next to him. You sat in silence, the only noise was him typing on his phone.

He finally looked up from whoever he was texting, looking so deep into your soul as if he was trying to read you. And he did. "You worried about Dabi aren't you?" His voice had a little rasp to it, sounding amusing and playful.

God his voice— let me chill out.

"Yeah, I am." You swallowed thickly.

"I was just texting him, you want to tell him something?" He asked, holding his phone to you.

You took a breathe in relief that Dabi was okay as you hesitantly took the phone.

STAPLE FACE
Hey Dabi
It's y/n...
Please tell me you'll
be back soon

BIRD BRAIN
Doll I don't want you worrying
your pretty little head about
me too much

I'll be at the safe house
in about an hour okay?

STAPLE FACE
Alright, please be careful Dabi

BIRD BRAIN
I will

STAPLE FACE
I'm not playing Dabi.

BIRD BRAIN
Getting all assertive
are we?

STAPLE FACE
Shut up🙄
I'm trying to look
out for you

BIRD BRAIN
I like this bossy y/n😏

STAPLE FACE
Sure you do

BIRD BRAIN
It seems to me that somebody
has a little attitude

STAPLE FACE
And if I do🤨

BIRD BRAIN
I'll just have to do
something about it

I have to pick up some things
before I come back so dont
miss me too much😉