Chapter Fouteen - Problems in Paris

Death's Gift - Chapter Fourteen
Problems in Paris

Crimson eyes looked Harry up and down...

Harry smiled, "That doesn't answer my sleeping question."

"You have no idea how much joy it will bring me to see you in my arms"

"Be sure to make it extra, I like to go with a bang."

Harry turned onto his side.

"Admitting defeat Potter?" Voldemort asked with a smirk.

"I'm claiming my victory."

Harry shot up, sweat covering his forehead. His eyes darted around the room, temporarily forgetting where he was. Harry shook his head, he'd come to Pairs with the Nott's last night. Harry sighed and got up out of bed, the floor being cold on his bare feat as he walked over to the window. Harry sighed and pressed his back against the wall, tilting his head to he could see the night sky over the city lights. He'd had a dream about it again... though this one was, different, in a way. Something about it just put Harry off a bit and he couldn't tell what the hell it was. It was pissing him off that he couldn't figure this out, just another thing to add to the list. Harry looked around the room for a clock, spotting a grandfather clock by the door that he hadn't noticed before. It was almost four in the morning, just great. They'd gotten here around one and Harry knew by now that no matter how hard he tried or how tired he was that he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. Instead he pulled out a book he'd brought with him and started reading, the image of the dark lords eyes never leaving his mind.

.         .         .         .         .         .         .

"Harry... Harry. Harry!"

Harry jerked awake, finding himself on the floor by the window, Theo was bent down next to him, a worried look on his face.

"How did you get over here?" Theo asked him.

Harry looked around the room, "I- I woke up in the middle of the night, I walked over here and must've dozed off..."

Theo sighed in relief, "I thought something had happened to you in your sleep."

Harry furrowed his brows, "Why?"

"You were thrashing around the entire time. You were talking in this really weird low voice, mumbling about how it was almost time. Over and over."

Harry's eyes widened, "W-What?..."

Theo sunk down, sitting by Harry, "Were you dreaming about anything in particular?"

Harry racked his brain, but the last thing he remembered were the crimson red eyes of Voldemort. He shook his head, "I dunno. I can't remember."

Theo nodded, "Maybe you were just having a bad dream, and a lot of people talk in their sleep."

Harry nodded, but he swallowed thickly, he had a feeling that this wasn't something that could just be brushed off.

"Anyway, father wanted me to come get you for breakfast. We're gonna eat here before heading to the festival." Theo told him, getting up.