Chapter Twenty-Six - Family Reunion

Death's Gift - Chapter Twenty-Six
Family reunion

Harry stood in front of Number Four Private Drive, the house that had been his prison for years, the one he always loathed coming back to, the place that had been his Hell. Harry swallowed thickly, remembering the events that had led to this just moments prior.

"We will be attacking Private Drive, the home of Harrison's muggle family. Bella, Avery, Rockwood, Travers, and Barty, you will be hitting the homes further down the street. Rodolphus, Rabastan, Yaxley, Lucius, and Severus, you will be hitting the houses closer to the front. All of you heave number four alone, that house is strictly Harrison's." Tom informed everyone.

The Death Eaters nodded and gathered into their groups, Tom gave the signal for them to aperate out and they did so, Tom then turned to Harry.

"Will you be able to apperate there? I know you haven't done it since you came back to life."

"I think so." Harry said, to be honest he didn't think he'd be able to make it there without splinting himself.

Tom sighed and stuck his hand out, "This is a one time thing." he told him.

Harry awkwardly grabbed Tom's wrist and the man pulled them both along to private drive, Harry letting go as soon as they landed.

"What are you waiting for?" Tom asked.

Harry turned around, "I- The Dursleys in this time haven't done anything to me yet, it's not like I can just go in there and yell at them for it."

Tom pinched the bridge of his nose, "We've been over this Harry, it was you who came up with the spells and plan on how to get your revenge."

"I know but-"

"Harry." Tom's vice held warning to it.

"Tom." Harry replied in the same tone.

Tom pointed his wand directly at the door of the house, "Bombarda."

Harry watched as the door was blast open by Tom's spell, hearing screams from inside. Something about hearing his relatives voiced ticked something off in his mind, all the anger and hate he felt towards them came rushing back, and it was stronger than ever. Harry shot a look at Tom before moving towards the door, aiming his wand directly at his aunt who had rushed over.

"W-Who are you?" She asked, visibly shaking.

"Hello Auntie." Harry greeted mock cheerfully.

All the color drained from Petunia's face as she started to recognize Harry's features.

"Petunia?! Who's there?!" Vernon came as fast as he could, the big lob of fat he was, appearing behind Petunia.

"Harrison?" The women asked, "But- That can't be.. y-you should be around Dudley's age."

"Who are you wand what do you want with us?!" Vernon bellowed.

Harry glared at him, "You would do well to shout your foul mouth you manky maggot."

"How dare you speak to me like that you-"