Chapter Twenty-Three - Some Good and Bad Company

Death's Gift - Chapter Twenty-Three
Some Good and Bad Company

Harry stared into the crimson red eyes of the Dark Lord. He bit his lip.

"Or do you think that you will not be able to stop yourself from cursing me as well?"

Harry glared at him, "If you keep asking me questions like that the yes."

Voldemort chuckled, "You still do not like to admit that you share my views and opinions. It is hard to accept that things are one way when you've believed your whole life that they are another way. It is fine that you do not wish to say your thoughts aloud yet, I merely would've thought that a year would've been long enough for a wizard like yourself..."

"Fine! Geez, I agree with you! Now will you stop trying to make me say it?!" Harry exclaimed.

Voldemort smirked, "If I stop then how can I know you haven't changed your mind?"

Harry rolled his eyes, "You can see inside my mine, just look around or something."

Voldemort chuckled, changing the subject, "You still have not fully revealed your magic."

Harry groaned and dragged his hands down his face, "You're not going to stop until I do it, aren't you?

Voldemort didn't reply, his smirk merely widened.

Harry sighed and dropped his shield that were hiding his magic. His eyes snapped open, something was different about it. How had he not realized it before? It was darker than he'd known it to be... was it because he'd been learning a lot of dark magic recently? Voldemort fell silent, simply staring at Harry. Harry glanced up at the recently quiet dark lord, he didn't know why, but the man's silence made him feel uneasy, as if he was plotting something. After a while Voldemort spoke.

"With this much power... you could get some well deserved revenge upon the muggles who raised you."

"How? It's not like I can ruin them like I was planning to do with the Weasleys. I can't manipulate and betray them like I'm doing with Dumbledore."

Voldemort grinned, "You can torture them to death."

Harry chocked on his sudden intake of air, "W-What?!"

"Kill them. Torture them so that they know the amount of pain you had do go through, give them the same experience they gave you, then simply kill them with a well placed curse."

"I'm not just going to go around killing people." Harry told him.

"You killed the Weasley."

"He killed my best friend. He deserved to die."

"And the Dursleys do not?"

Harry opened his mouth, but he soon closed it. Of course they deserved to die, after all they had done to him he wanted them dead, but to actually kill them? He couldn't just do that... could he?

"You can."

Harry looked up at Voldemort.

"You just have to actually act on your desires. If you want something to happen, make it happen. Do not just leave it be because you think you can't."