Chapter Twenty-Four - An Unorderly Order

Death's Gift - Chapter Twenty-Four
An Unorderly Order

Harry, Sirius, and Remus followed Dumbledore to the drawing room of Grimmuald Place, once in the room Harry received some irritated as well as disbelieving stares.

"Albus, what is he doing here?" Snape said lowly to Dumbledore.

"Harrison is a member of the order Severus, we will treat him as such." Dumbledore told him.

"Since when was this boy a member of the order?" Moody asked, looking at Harry through his magic eye, giving him a skeptical look.

Harry briefly wondered if he could see that the dark lord was currently in his mind.

"Since just a week or two ago, after the most recent Death Eater attack." Dumbledore said.

Moody grunted in response.

"I do not think it is wise to allow a mere child to be apart of the order. He is barely a third year." Snape persisted.

"I think that is quite enough Severus." Dumbledore said, "Do you think that the dark forces will care if he is a child? Voldemort attacked him as a baby, Death Eaters have attacked him twice within the last year and a half, while I do not enjoy the idea of this, we must keep Harrison informed, after all, he is the only one who can defeat Voldemort."

Molly's eyes widened, "Albus- you don't think..."

Dumbledore nodded grimly, "Yes Molly, I believe that Voldemort has returned."

Harry scoffed, "Again headmaster, all due respect, but someone can't just come back from the dead, unless they have a Horcrux of some sort which it is still extremely unlikely that they'll find some way to return. It's much more likely that a Death Eater, maybe a group of them, has managed, after eleven years, to gather up their fellow Death Eaters and started to reform their army in the name of their dead lord, to continue what he started."

"Tom has always had a way of doing things that others cannot." Dumbledore told him.

Harry's eye twitched a little at Dumbledore calling him Tom, that was what Harry called him. The man in question chuckled and Harry told him to shut up.

"Do you have any evidence of his return? Maybe a witness, someone who had their faded dark mark return to full color?"

Dumbledore hesitated, "I don't-"

"Then I think you're jumping to conclusions. Like I said, it is highly more likely that this is simply that the Death Eaters have regrouped under your noses, the probability of the dark lord returning from the dead is bellow one percent, even if a Horcrux is included."

Everyone who had seemed to fall into a gaze as Harry argued with Dumbledore snapped back to their senses.

"Harry! You will apologize to Albus right now!" Molly scolded him.

Harry glared at her, "You, you cannot call me Harry. I've made if fairly clear that I hate you by now."

"Harrison!" Remus exclaimed.

Molly recoiled, staring at Harry in shock.

"Perhaps you are not as ready as you think you are." Moody said.