His Lifestyle

Yerin

I am currently sorting some files which will be submitted to the head office today when I hear some incoming footsteps. I looked up and saw a very beautiful woman approach the table where I am sitting at. I instantly stood up and smiled greeting the visitor.

"Good morning Ma'am, how may I help you?"

"Hi. Is Mr. Jeon inside right now?" She smiled at me. She is really beautiful. With her round eyes, thin lips, and curves that compliments her tall physique.

"Yes. May I have your name Ma'am and do you have an appointment with him?" I saw her bite her lips and she shook her head. "Oh, hmmm may I know your name so that I can inform Mr. Jeon if he's okay to just let you come in.?"

"Chou Tzuyu." I nodded and called my boss. " "Good afternoon Mr. Jeon, a certain Ms. Chou Tzuyu wishes to see you, she is here right now. Okay sir copy. I'll be sending her in." With that I put the receiver back and gestured the lady to Mr. Jeon's office door. "
Right this way Ms. Chou."

"Thank you Miss."
I continued sorting the files when I heard the phone rings again and I answered the call and it was just Mr. Jeon telling me to not accept any visitors until he says so. Well, for almost a year of being his secretary, I am already accustomed to his ways, his dirty lifestyle. Him, bringing women in his office is nothing new. I even caught them once making out in his sofa with a girl which I really don't like because she is a bitch. I cringed everytime I remember that scene. From then on, when he has something dirty to do in his office, he informs mw not to disturb him. Just like now. I just hope though that this Ms. Chou will be his endpoint. She is smart, kind and gorgeous. But well, it's his life not mine. I went out to the head office when I finished sorting the file.

Jungkook

I am busy reading the report from the clothing business in China branch when the phone that is connected to my secretary rings. I sighed picking it up.

"Good afternoon Mr. Jeon, a certain Ms. Chou Tzuyu wishes to see you, she is here right now." Ms. Chou. The heiress of the Chou Empire. She is indeed a beauty. I met her when I had a meeting with some investors in Taiwan. "Let her in Ms. Jung." Well, I have no other things to do, might us well do something that will make me feel relax. I fixed my tie and ran my hand through my hair making it looked messy and sexy. I heard the door clicked and there I saw her. So sexy in her black mini dress. I smirked amd  she seductively walks to where I am sitting.

"Hi there sexy." I greeted her smirking.

"Hello too, daddy." She playfully said before I reached for her and made her sit on my lap. She yelped in shock but she put her arms on my neck and bit my ear. "Horny, are we?" This is what I liked, fiesty girls. Before I enjoy my afternoon, I called my secretary first and inform her to not accept any visitor.

"So Ms. Chou, shall we begin?"

Yerin

I  came back from the head office after handling the sorted files. I am checking Mr. Jeon's schedule for tomorrow. Then, I busied myself in my computer that I didn't notice the time until I heard the door clicked opened revealing Mr. Jeon and Ms. Chou giggling over something. I stood up, then Mr. Jeon whispered something to Ms. Chou, she smiled and waves goodbye to me which I returned with a smile and a bow.

"Ms. Jung, call Mr. Oh and order the same bracelet and had it delivered you know where. Okay?" I nodded.

"Yes Mr. Jeon, and Sir may I just remind you that you have a golf session with your friends tonight at 7 P.M." I reminded him.

"Okay. Thank you Ms. Jung." He said and went off to where Ms. Chou is waiting. I bowed at him and when he can no longer be seen, I dialled Mr. Oh's number. I ordered the same bracelet, with the same packaging and had it delivered to the fanciest restaurant where Mr. Jeon usually treats his playthings after sex. That's his tradition. I am quite sad for Ms. Chou though, I can say she is nice. Why do I know that Mr. Jeon is not serious with her? Simple. The bracelet amd the restaurant are his ways of saying Thank you for the great sex and let's not meet again. That's him, he is cold, rude but well he is rich so he thinks he can do as he pleases. No one tells him off. Not his family nor his friends and definitely not ME.

Author's NOTE:

Hi everyone.! This is my second story. The first one is still on going I will still ve updating that Taerin fic as well.as this Kookrin fic. Please support and upvote this story. Thank you.
.