Private Conversation

"So Jeon JK! How come we didn't know you're playing house with your secretary huh?" I turned and glared at Namjoon hyung who had this annoying smile on his lips.

"Shut up hyung. I already told you the full story just now! It was all because of Jungwoon's doing." I defended myself.

"Uh-huh and you just go with it just like a matured man?" Suga hyung added after sipping his red wine.

"What can I do if Jungwoon really wants her to be his mom? Besides Yerin somehow agreed with it until I can find a suitable woman for me tp marry." I explained.

"But are you ready to get married Jungkook?" Namjoon hyung asked me seriously.

"I don't know. If it can make Jungwoon happy then I can just select any woman out of all the rich daughters of the investors, marry her, Jungwoon can have a mother figure then I will do it." I said uninterestedly.

"Marriage without love Jungkook is like sugar without its sweetness. It is useless." Suga hyung said eyeing me judgingly.

"Huh..love? I've been there, I've done that hyung. But where did it lead me? I am done with it hyung.?" Insaid bitterly.

"So you are still in love with Lisa?" Jimin, for the first time joined the converstion.

"No. I am done with her. She is nothing to me now." I said but at the same time a familiar ache bothers me.

"Nothing? You know what Kook, you will never be over her unless you will find her and ask her why she left that day. Find your closure." Jimin advised.

"Closure is not necessary. I am fine and Jungwoon can manage without her. She is replaceable hyung."

"Tchh..stubborn bastard." Suga hyung muttered under his breath.

"By the way, what do you plan about Yerin?" Jimin asked after a few moment of silence.

I looked at where the girls are and saw Yerin feeding Jungwoon while he sat on a chair beside her. I smiled seeing how genuinely fond she is with my son. I was also amazed at how easily she won my friends heart especially Sowon noona who is very picky in terms of friends. The girls are actually hanging out as if they are friends for a long time.

"Yah Jeon!" I was brought back to present when I hear Jimin hyung called me.

"Huh? What is it again?"

"Tsk tsk tsk..daydreaming are we? I said what are your plans about her?"

"Nothing. I can be friends with her and ask her to continue being Woonie's fake mommy until I can find someone to marry?" I just shrugged.

"Very nice and fair plan you have there Jungkook-ah! And how can it benefit her, if I may ask?" Namjoon hyung scoffed sarcastically.

"Well I can just give her salary increase."

"I don't know if that's a great idea. Anyway, how did the deal with Mr. Cha go?" Jimin finally switched to a much comfortable topic.

Yerin

"Are you okay with this idea unnie?" I looked at Yewon when she asked me that.

"What do you mean Yewon-ah?" I ask as I wiped Jungwoon's mouth with the napkin. Others are also listening at us now.

"I mean this unnie. The three of you." She said trying to not say anything infront of Woonie.

"Actually, no agreement was done. I just helped him get by with this predicament until you know, he finds his the one and finally build a complete family."