Impossible?

I keep on glancing at the two women talking outside. I can only see them through the glass window. I couldn't even see their reaction because their back is facing me.

"Daddy why do you keep on looking outside." My son suddenly asked me.

"Ani..I was just wondering what your mommies are doing." I replied.

"Daddy, can we invite Mommy Yennie in the house again? I miss her. I want her to sleep with me." Jungwoon pouted.

"But baby you have Mommy Lisa in the house. Mommy Lisa puts you to bed every night." I said to him tentatively.

"Yes Daddy but Mommy Lisa really doesn't tell me bedtime stories and she doesn't know who Woody is." He cutely pouted.

"And Mommy Yennie knows?" I asked him.

"Of course Daddy. Woody is also her favorite character in Toy Story." He became excited in telling me his story.

"Really?"

"Yes Daddy. And Mommy Yennie also likes eating ice cream just like me." He continued.

As he tells his amazing stories with Yerin it became clear to me that he and Yerin has this amazing bond as mother and son.

Mother and son. Hmmmm I like the idea already.

I know this question is improper to ask, but i just want to know his heart.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" He nodded.

"Baby, between Mommy Yennie and Mommy Lisa, who do you love more?" I looked at him thinking.

"I like Mommy Lisa because she is beautiful and sweet. But daddy, is it wrong if I love Mommy Yennie more?" He asked me the question guiltily.

"Hmmm may I ask you first why you love Mommy Yennie more?"

"I don't know Daddy." He answered sadly.

"You don't know?" He nodded.

"Daddy, who do you love more? Mommy Lisa or Mommy Yennie?" His question shook me to the core.

How could I even answer that? I know and I am sure that I love Yerin. Everytime I imagine being married and having a family, it is always her that appears. I can always imagine going with Yerin and probably our three to four kids waiting for me at home. But how can I leave Lisa now? She came back and left everything for us.

"Well, who does my Jungwoonie loves Daddy also loves." I just said wisely.

"So it is Mommy Yennie then?" He confirmed but I chose not to comment. I just carried him and tickled him.

"S-stop it Daddy! Hahahaha stop it!" He laughed as I still continued tickling him.

"Mommy! Help me!" I turned to look at Lisa coming at the door.

"Yah! Stop it now. Come here baby!" Lisa cooed at Jungwoon.

Jungwoon run towards her and whispered something. Then the two came smiling menacingly at me. Then they teamed up and tickled me.

"Yah! This is not fair! Yah! Stop it! Hahahaha."

After Lisa and I talked my heart beat became unsteady from pain. When I heard laughters from inside I peeked and my tears fall.

See that Yerin? How can you fit in that beautiful picture. Stop now. Just do what you have to do and then do the right thing. Leave. As what Lisa asked you to do.

I hastily wiped my tears and re-applied my make up. I don't want them to see how devastated I felt. I sat down but I can't help recalling what we just talked about.