The Two Brats

Yerin

"What?!" I was startled for a bit, I glared at him.

"A-ahh nothing. I-i just remembered something. " I was not convinced at all but I said nothing.

"By the way, do you have some medicine at home?" He shook his head. "Okay. We will stop by at the pharmacy." I continue driving and stopped to one of the best pharmacies where my bestfriend Eunha works as a licensed pharmacist.

"Stay here Mr. Jeon, I'll buy you a medicine first." I told him as before he could go out.

"Stop ordering me around Yerin. I'll go with you." He said eyeing me irritably.

"Suit yourself." I left him and went ahead. Eunha immediately saw me as I entered the door. It is not a busy hour so there are only very few customers are around.

"Yerin unnie! Gosh I missed you.!" She cutely run to hug me. She is really the cutest and the most lovable among all my friends.

"Aigoo my baby Bunny. I missed you too. How's life?"

"Still the same unnie. How are you and SinB unnie?" She is still clinging in my arms.

"We are okay Eunha-yah. Just a bit busy. SinB has a boyfriend now."

"Jinja?! Daebak we should really gather together unnie. You, SinB, me and Yuju. We missed a lot of talks and fun together." She pouted cutely.

"Yeah sure. Let us do that together Eunha-ya. Let us set a schedule for that." I said pinching her cheek gently.

"Eherm. Yerin-ssi?" Both Eunha and I turns to look at the person who is now standing impatiently behind me.

"Omo! He is your boyfriend unnie?" Sometimes I really want to strangle this very talkative bunny.

"No way! This is Mr. Jeon, my boss. Mr. Jeon this my friend Jung Eunbi or Eunha." I introduced the two of them.

"Glad to meet you little Ms. Jung." He said which sent Eunha raising her eyebrows and pouting.

"Little Ms. Jung?" Eunha questioned.

"W-what I mean is ahmm both of you are Jungs right? So you are younger than Yerin that's why I refer you as Little Ms. Jung." He hastily explained. Eunha smiled and I just shrugged.

"Anyway, what brings the two of you here unnie?"

"To buy medicines of course Eunbunny! What else should we do in a pharmacy?" I teased her.

"Yah! Unnie I hate you!" She stomped her feet cutely as she went back to the counter.

"I love you too my Eunbunny!" I just laughed at her displeased reaction.

Jungkook

I am just silently watching the banters of two Jungs. I am honestly amazed at how much Yerin was loved by her friends. She must really be fun to be with. I didn't realize I was smiling at looking at her giving everyone her eye smile. I hastily wiped the smile off my face and I  decided to just sit in one of the benches inside the pharmacy while waiting for Yerin to finish paying. While scrolling my phone I heard one of the boys, college students I suppose talking about a girl. I have no intention to eavesdrop at first but something about their topic caught my attention.

"Damn! Look at the bum and legs Sungwoo-ya. I really have a fetish with bums and legs." One of the boys with curly hair said while biting his lips checking out at someone.

"You're damn right man! Everything about her screams delicious! The skin and the height and look at that smile! I would pay for anything to date a hot noona like her." His friend, a lanky young man was also checking whoever that lady is. He would have not mind them at all only if he didn't happen to follow their gaze. Then he felt his pulse rises and blood boil when he found out who they are checking out. No other than her secretary, whose back is now facing them. She was leaning against the counter checking something out. Her mid thigh was visible and her butt was accentuated by her short and fit office skirt. My jaw clenched and I stood up. I faced the two students who now was also looking at me dumbfounded.