Awkward Car Ride

Jungkook

To say I'm mad is an understatement. I am fuming in anger. It is not that I have something for my secretary, it is just that I don't like the feeling of losing. I know what Jimin hyung is planning the moment he pretended to take the call. He just want to piss me off, which he succeeded.

Flasback

When Jimin hyung stood up, I didn't really thought he would go down just to take a simple phone call. I followed him with my eyes and my jaw instantly hardened when I saw where he is heading at.

"That bastard!" I stood up and got my things and went to the scene. I could feel the hyungs looked at me dumbfounded.

"Hey! Where are going at JK?" Hobi hyung shouted. I paid no mind as I hurried up. I am trying hard to control my anger when I approached them especially when Jimin hyung acted as if he is really innocent. I just listened to their talk. I tried to keep silent because I know the moment I opened my mouth nothing good will happen. I know that she feels uncomfortable already. I know I had to do something to cut this crap, ending with me asking my secretary to drive me home. I will get back at Jimin hyung one day. I promise that.

I was brought back to the present when I my secretary tapped me in my shoulder. I didn't notice her coming.

"Are you okay Mr. Jeon?" She asks me which I answered with a nod.

"Shall we go now Sir? Or you still have something else to do?"

"Ani. Let us go now." I led the way and she just stayed few steps behind me as we walk to the parking area. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Ms. Jung faster! I don't have a lot of patience left for tonight. I'm tired."

"Yes Sir. Sorry." She said and walked faster. When we reached her car, she immediately rounded to the driver's side which I find irritating. Before she had the chance to get in, I grab her arm which made her stop and eyed me confusely.

"Give me the key. I'll drive." I said.

"Don't worry Sir I can drive and I can deliver you home safely." She refused politely. I don't know what's with me right now but I am irritable.

"I did not say you don't know how to drive Ms. Jung. I just said give me the key and I'll drive." When she is about to say something again I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply and glared at her. That made her hand me her car keys and went to the back seat which made me reach my boiling point.

"Ms. Jung! What are you doing at the back!" I shouted and she was startled.

"Ahh hmmm should I be sitting her Sir?"

"Am I your hired driver now Ms. Jung?"

"Of course not Sir. Sorry." She hurried out and got in the front sit and I waited for her to finish fastening her seatbelt before I started the car. We drove in silence after that.

Yerin

I don't really know what is going on with my boss right now. It has been five minutes since we drove out of the parking lot but we remained silent. I feel suffocated. I look at him in my peripheral vision and all I could see is his blank face. Is he angry? But why? Maybe, he got an argument with his friends that is why he decided to leave early. I was about to say something when he beat me to it and ask me while his eyes are still on the road.

"Where's your address Ms. Jung?" I was confuse. This is my car. Why would he be the one dropping me off?
"Sir? Should I be the one asking you that Sir? Where should I drop you off?"

"Ms. Jung, it's late already. What kind of man do you take me for if I will allow you to drive alone.? I will drop you off. I will borrow your car and I will have my driver pick you up tomorrow with your car." I am puzzled by his confidence to decide things as if he owns the world. I really like to argue with him but I know it is useless. I just give him my address and entertained myself lookng at the window. I arrived at my apartment finally. He parked the car and I just got out. I bowed at him.

"Thank you Mr. Jeon. Please ride safely. Have a good night." I smiled at him. He just nooded and closed the window then drove away. I went inside sighing.

"So much for a night Yerinnie". I chided myself before I opened the door of my apartment.

To be continued. I hope you enjoy this story..