Right Decision?

I thought I wouldn't have to experienced the most awkward car ride ever. Lisa is in passenger's seat while Jungkook is driving. I am at the back seat.

"So Yerin unnie, how do you find Eunwoo?" Lisa asked which made not only me but also Jungkook look at her.

"A-ah hehehe I guess he's okay." I smiled reluctantly.

"Do you think, he can pass as your ideal type unnie?"

"W-well maybe. I don't actually set a standard for an ideal man Lisa-yah."

"But you know what unnie, Eunwoo is every woman's dream guy. He is almost perfect." Lisa is clearly matching us up.

"Yeah he is. He is so perfect that an imperfect woman like me is totally out of his league." I stated and for no reason I happened to catch Jungkook's eyes looking at me in the mirror. He looked annoyed.

"I have a question unnie. What if he courts you? Will he have a chance?" Lisa was really interested in hooking us up.

"It's impossible for him to like me Lisa."

"Yeah. That's right. I think you better keep your heart from liking him because I am sure, you and him don't match up!"

Jungkook suddenly decided to break his silence only to throw insulting words at me. I am embarrassed being reminded how unworthy I am.

"Jungkook! That's rude." Lisa was annoyed.

"Why? It's true though. Yerin and him don't---"

"Enough Mr. Jeon. I know I don't belong in his world. In you and Lisa's world. I am nothing. I'm just Yerin." I've had enough already. I wanted to get out of the car.

"Unnie that's not true-" Lisa was really worried and perhaps guilty for opening this topic.

"That's not what I meant Yerin--" Jungkook suddenly looked sorry but i couldn't care less.

"No Lisa. What he said is true. And don't worry Mr. Jeon, after tomorrow I will be out of everyone's business."

"Yerin, please hear me out! I really didn't--"

"Enough Sir please." I said and put on my headset and turned to maximum volume level.

"You shouldn't have said that to unnie Jungkook! What are you even thinking?"

I heard Lisa said angrily before I turned on the music and close my eyes. Praying and forcing myself to hold back the tears. I'm not going to let anyone see my pain. Especially Jungkook. I hate Jungkook for making me feel all these kind of feelings. I was shutting myself out from the world that I didn't notice we've arrived in Lisa's place.

"Yerin unnie?" I felt a tapped on my shoulder.

It was Lisa. I wanted to ignore her but i don't want to be rude.

"Yes Lisa-yah."

"Unnie I've got to go. Hmmm will you be okay unnie?" She said while glancing at Jungkook who is looking at me.

"I am okay Lisa. Why won"t I?" I faked a laugh.

"Are you sure unnie? You can stay with me tonight." I know she is worried for me.

"It's okay. Good night Lisa." I smiled and waved her off. She just nodded and got out of the car as Jungkook opened the door for her.

I saw them talk and it hurts me. Seeing them busy with whatever they are talking. I sneaked out of the car and run to grab a taxi. I don't want to be left with him in the car.

"What the hell! Yerin!" I heard him call me.

I hurriedly get inside the taxi and told the driver the hotel's address.