Woonie and Mommy Yennie

Yerin

It is a beautiful Sunday morning and I am here starting my day with a beautiful smile. I woke up late because I don't have work. I planned to clean, do the laundry and later on attend mass and probably just eat outside for dinner. I contacted SinB but that wench said she can't go with me because she is having a date with her suitor. I also called my another bestfriends Eunha and Yuna but they also declined because they have another schedule. Joy has her yoga session. So basically, I have no one today but myself. Not that she minded though, she is Yerin, a ginseng. She can enjoy things with or without company. I started my day doing the things I mentioned above. I was so focused on my chores that I forgot it's already lunch time. I took a bath first and eat my lunch and took a nap afterwards. I don't know how long I was out but I woke up from the sound of my phone.

Kringgg.   Kringggg.. kringgggg...

I shuffled out of my bed and checked the caller. I was a little shock when I read the name of the caller. Boss Jeon. For the first time in my nine months of being his employee this has to be the first time he has called me and it is during my day off! It was me who is calling him if I have really an important matter to tell him and only if I can't reach him through his business mobile number, which happened only twice. What could this be? I swiped accept.

"Hello Mr. Jeon, good afternoon."

"Ms. Jung? I know this is your day off but can I ask you a favor?" I heard a lot of noise in the background, so I know he is somewhere not in his home.

"Yes Sir. What is it?"

"You see I am here in a park and Mr. Cha wants me to send him the hard copy of the file  of the proposal  immediately. I want you to get it in the office, it is on my table. Bring it to me and I'll sign it, then you can send it to him after. Would that be okay with you?" Mr. Jeon ask.

"Of course Sir. Please text me your location so I can give it to you then."

"I am at Starfield COEX Mall. I am in the playground." He answered. I turned off the call wondering what in hell is he doing in a playground? I looked at the clock. It's 2:40 PM. Mass starts at 5:30. So I still have enough time to prepare and get the files in the office and drive to the mall and send the file to Mr. Cha and then I can still attend mass on time. So much for beauty rest Yerin-ah!

Jungkook

After my conversation with Jungwoon last night, I woke up when he tapped my cheek because he is hungry. We went to the kitchen and eat our late breakfast prepared by our maids. I ask him what he wants to do and he said he wants to buy toys and eat ice cream. So I brought him here, I bought his favorite toys from Toy Story and we are about to go to ice cream shop when my phone rings and Mr. Cha asked me to send the proposal file to him ASAP, that's why I called Ms. Jung because I left the file in the office and I haven't signed it yet. While waiting for her, I brought my son in the playground and I played with him. I am happy looking at him enjoying everything. We are now in a slide and he is just so happy going up and down the slide while I watch him play with other kids. I didn't know how long I was watching my son when suddenly my phone rings and it was Ms. Jung.

"Mr. Jeon? Where are you? I am at the park's entrance." I immediately look at the entrance and there I found her standing. I must say she looks so good. She had this very innocent, clean but simple look. To be honest, I found Ms. Jung pretty even before but she is always in uniform. This time I am in awe seeing her in different attire. I am impressed.

"Ms. Jung, I am here near the slides." I said and when she looked the slide's location I waved my hand to her and when she saw me, she smiled. That, that smile made my heart missed a bit. I don't know why though.