For the First Time

"Another chick? I turned my gaze from Ms. Jung to Suga hyung.

"No. My secretary." I replied turning to look at my secretary again. This time all of my friends are also looking at her.

"Secretary? Shit, Jungkook you really has a knack in getting hot girls!" V hyung said as he slapped my shoulder.

"Daebak! How was it JK?" Jimin playfully said while taking a sip at his wine. I just raise my brow in question.

"What?" I asked him for further explanation.

"Oh come on JK, how was the sex?" Rapmon hyung added.

"Yah! What do you think of me? Do you really think I will mix business with pleasure?" I glared at them.

"Jinja? So meaning, you do not have anything with her?" V hyung questioned. I just nodded and continued looking at Yerin who is now guided by the waiter in a regular table for two. I bet her date hasn't arrived yet. I am checking her out when I heard my friends saying something which somehow made my blood boil.

"Man, look at that flawless skin. You can literraly paint that skin with love bites!" Jimin bit his lips while saying it .

"And look at that legs. Damn! Its to die for Jimin-ah!" V added.

"I wonder how those lips tastes when I kiss her. I would kiss her until she could no longer-"

"Shut it hyungs! No one dares to touch what belongs to me!" I slammed my fist on the table cutting Hobi hyungs speech. They all look at me in confusion.

"I thought you said you are not involve with her Kook?" It is Suga hyung again this time. The rest of the hyungs agreed. I inhaled deeply before I answered them.

"I am not romantically or sexually involved with her. However, she is my employee. She is smart and one of the best employees I have. Don't mess with her or any of my employees hyungs please. Besides, even though I don't know anything about her life but I could tell she is not deserving for this kind of talk."

"Hahaha you're funny Kook. Well, okay we will not mess with YOUR PROPERTY." Jimin teased.

"But I will not promise that when I meet her outside of your office, I will still try to know her better." Jimin added and high fived Taehyung who laughed. My patience is really tested by these two bastards. But before I could snap back at them Namjoon hyung stop the talk by opening another topic. Gladly, everyone's attention was averted. I look at Ms. Jung's direction once again and I saw her wave at a girl who went to her and enveloped her in a bear hug. So her date is a girl. I thought I could get a glimpse of her love life. I smiled secretly. I was not aware that someone is observing me silently.

Jimin

While Jin hyung was talking I noticed Jungkook still eyeing his secretary. I turn to look at her too. This time I saw her hugging another girl. They seemed to miss each other. That Ms. Jung is really stunning. She is definitely my type but of course I am not going to defy our golden rule. Bro's before hoes. Then, I saw him smile. I don't know why I suddenly have an idea of pissing him off. I smirk. Jungkook is a person who is easy to get pissed off. It seemed that luck is on my side tonight. I saw Ms. Jung being served with a sushi and red wine. An idea came into my mind. I texted one of my friends and asked him to call me. When my phone rings I dramatically excused myself gesturing them that I need to answer my call.

"I need to get this call. I'll be right back." I stood up and went down the stairs going to the lady's direction since they are seated near the door. When I came near their table I pretended to be busy with my phone and bumped at their table, accidentally tipping of the glass of wine and wetting Ms. Jung.

"Oh shit! I am sorry Miss." I apologetically try to wipe her with a table napkin. She was startled that she didn't immediately stopped me.

"Oh my god Yerin-ah. Are you okay?" Her friend also stood up to help me. Then she finally processed what happened because she stopped me from wiping her.

"Neh! I am okay Mister. Don't worry. I'm okay." She said as she took her hanky and wiped her arms.

"I am really sorry Miss. I was not looking. Look, I will ask my employee to buy you clothes. And-" She stopped me by tapping my shoulder.

"Ani. No need to do that. I am okay. Besides I will go home after this. So no worries really." She smiled which makes her cuter and friendlier. I was about to say something when I hear someone say something in a very pissed off manner. I silently cheered in my mind. I won. I pissed you off Jeon Jungkook.

"Miss Jung? Jimin Hyung?" Jungkook said in a deep monotone voice. I could feel him having hard time controlling his anger.

"Mr. Jeon! Good evening sir." I saw her bowed immediately.

"Oh, Jungkook-ah, you know her?" I innocently acted as if I don't know her. I saw his jaw hardened. I know the others are watching us from where they are. I looked up and discreetly winked at them trough tinted glass.

"He is my boss. I am her secretary Sir." She answered me when JK didn't say anything.

"Oh really? What a coincidence. I am Park Jimin, JK's friend. And you are?"

"Jung Yerin sir. And this is my friend Park Sooyoung or Joy." She calmly said. "Joy-ah this is my boss Mr. Jeon.

"Nice meeting you Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park." Joy said and we shook hands. Jungkook is still not saying anything. I observed that Yerin is starting to feel the awkwardness.

"Ahh hmmm, nice meeting you Mr. Park..and well, nice meeting you here Mr. Jeon. I ahmmm, will clean up now. So if you excuse me." She said. I understand that that is her way of dismissing us. I smiled and said sorry again.

"It's fine Mr. Park. I will go now. Joy-ah I will be back in a minute okay?" She turned to leave when Jungkook stops her and said something that gained different reactions from us.

"Ms. Jung, did you bring your car? Can I have a ride?" Jungkook blurted. I smirked. Joy looked confused. Yerin was shocked while Jungkook is nonchalant.

"Mwo?! Y-yes I brought with me my car." She stuttered.

"Then can I have a ride? My driver is out driving Ms. Chou to her place and my friends are still having their drinks. I hate to disturb them." Jk said but before Yerin can say anything I interjected.

"You can ride with me Jungkook-ah!" I really want to roll out laughing when he turned to me and gritted his teeth saying sonething under his breath. It is only me who can hear what he said.

"Hyung my patience is running thin. Don't you dare hyung. Just don't." It was a warning. I just shrugged him off.

"Well, Jimin hyung is drunk so I will not feel safe."  He insisted looking at Yerin.

"O-okay Sir. But what about you Joy?" She asked her friend reluctantly.

"My driver is picking me up Yerinnie. Just grant your boss request this time." She said picking up her bag.

"Thank you Ms. Park." Jungkook smiled gratefully at her.

"Welcome Mr. Jeon. I have to go now Mr. Jeon amd Mr. Park. Yennie let's meet again some other time. Take care and text me when you reached home arraseo?" She kissed Yerin and went off.

"Ara. Love you Joy-ah take care. Send my kisses to your mom and dad." She smiled gently as she looked at her friend.

"So, ahh give me a minute to clean up Mr. Jeon and I will drive you home. Nice meeting you again Mr. Park." She turn to walk away. Then I saw Jungkook slowly turn to look at me. Okay, here it is. I am getting ready for Jeon Jungkook's wrath. Not that I am afraid of him.

"What the hell was that Jimin hyung!" He was clearly, totally and 100% mad.

"That. Was. Nothing." I teased and left him boiling in anger.

To be continued.