Into His World (Part II).

Yerin

I've been tossing and turning in my bed for almost two hours now. Why the hell did this jerk choose to f-ck with my head and heart?

"You cannot fall for his tricks Jung Yerin! You cannot. You should stop yourself from falling on his trap. He is a womanizer who is still clearly inlove with his ex." I keep on repeating this mantra.

"God! I need sleep! Jung Yerin, you need to keep yourself out of Mr. Jeon's reach. Stop stepping into his boundaries." I decided to start going back to where our relationship had been before, EMPLOYER:EMPLOYEE.
Luckily after of some more gruelling minutes of telling myself I finally succumbed to sleep.

-***-

Kringggg... krrinnnggg...kringggg..

I woke up from the constant ringing of my cellphone. I looked at the name register and groaned when SinB's name is registered on the screen. What the hell do this wench want early this Saturday morning.

"SinB-ah! What's up? It is still too early. You are disturbing my Saturdate with my bed!" I complained which she just laughed.

"Unnie, good morning to you too! Prepare foods. We'll be there with Yuju and Eunha unnie later. Lunch is on you!" She said as if everything is agreed upon.

"Yah! I am having my beauty rest. Go buy yourselves lunch. Don't bother me!" I told her only to be answered by a chuckle.

"Thank you unnie. Make spicy tteokboki and bibimbap for us unnie. And don't forget some glasses of apple juice. Thanks unnie. We'll be there in a jiffy! Mwaahhhh. Love you!" I was speechless by the time she hung up. The nerve of that bitch! I groaned in frustration. I looked the clock and groaned some more, 7:45. I was forced to get up because I still have to clean and cook whatever they requested,nope, commanded me to cook. I love my friends but they sometimes make my head hurt. I started by cleaning the house and then proceed to cooking spicy tteokbokki and bibimbap. Not long after I heard my doorbell rings signifying that the three annoying brats are here.

"Annyeong unnie!" They chorused as I opened the door for them.

"Hey witches! You're early for lunch." I told them as they get inside and made themselves at home.

"It's okay unnie. We can eat later. We will have a lot of things to talk you know." Yuju stated as soon as she settles in the single seater sofa.

"Yes unnie. By the way, SinB already told us about you and your boss." It was Eunha this time.

"Oh yeah? As expected from the blabbermouth Hwang Eunbi." She pouted and rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong with that unnie? You are still going to tell us anyway." She reasoned.

"So, how are you to faring in your relationship unnie?" Eunha asked.

"Are you nuts? There's no relationship other than boss-secretary ladies! Sorry to burst your bubbles." I settled myself in the other one seater sofa while the two Eunbis are seated together in the longer couch.

"As of now unnie. Sooner or later one of you will fall for each other." Yujus said as if she can see the future.

"I agree with you Yuju-ah. Soon we will hear the news." Added SinB.

"Didn't know that an Accounting Dept. Assistant Head and the Music Teacher are now venturing in a fortune telling business." I made fun of them to which they just smirked.

"Just laugh at us now unnie because I feel that soon we will be here again and be talking about how you fell in love with the Mighty Jeon Jungkook." I cringed at what SinB said.