The Dinner

I know I have been a jerk to Yerin, but I can't help it. When I tried to call her last night for many times already and she didn't answer, I was so worried and at the same time scared of what will happen to her. Seeing her this morning, acting as if nothing happens reall got into my nerves.

I am now here in Lisa's condominium waiting for her to get ready. I will be bringing her in our dinner party hosted by Mr. Cha Kee Jin. After last night, we agreed to start rekindling our relationship. This time, no rush. We will take things slowly and surely.

"Jungkook-ah, are you sure we are not going to fetch Yerin unnie?" I turn to look at Lisa who is now ready to go.

She is really gorgeous.

"Of course, she is an adult, she can get herself in the venue

"Of course, she is an adult, she can get herself in the venue." I nonchalantly said because I am still annoyed by her.

"But I feel sorry for her Jungkook-ah. Unnie is a great person. She is the one who made this, I mean us, a reality again." Lisa worriedly said.

I stood up and went near her and offered my hand.

"Don't worry, I am just annoyed at her. Besides, I am sure she's okay. Now let's go?" She nodded and got out from her condo.

After few minutes, we arrived in the place. Mr. Cha and three other people were already there. But my brows knitted when I cannot Yerin there. We approached the group.

"Good evening Mr. Cha." I bowed at him and he offers a handshake.

"Same to you Mr. Jeon. By the way, these are my associates, Mr. Ahn Soobin, Mr. Lee Kiho and Mr. Park Hyunmo." I offered my greetings to the three.

"Nice meeting you Sirs. And this is my friend, Lisa Manoban." I introduced her to them.

"Oh of course, we know her. The great LaLice. Nice to meet you. You really looked great." Mr. Cha said to which Lisa smiled and nodded elegantly.

"Thank you Mr. Cha. I am flatered." The gentlemen just laughed and we all took our respective seats.

I am now worrying of why Yerin isn't here yet.

"So where is your secretary Mr. Jeon?" Mr. Park asked.

"She will be here any minute now Sir. Maybe she was caught by a traffic." I said reluctantly.

"It's okay, I too is waiting for my son. He is the same age as you. He just went somewhere for a while." Mr. Cha added.

"Oh! He is here already." We all look at the direction Mr. Cha was looking.

A young and handsome man was walking towards us, smiling.