Into His World (Part I)

Jungkook

"Daddy?" I groaned and slowly opened my eyes as I hear my son calling me.

"Hmmm yes baby?" I move and cuddled him and close my eyes again.

"Why is Mom away again everytime I wake up?" I instantly opened my eyes remembering Yerin and how I hurt her last night. I scanned the room only to find the blanket and the pillow stacked neatly on the couch where she slept. I heaved a sigh and look at my son who has now a very sad face.

"Because Mommy has to work earlier than usual Jungwoon-ah." I lied again.

"But daddy why can't she just live here? Please Daddy, I want to see Mommy everyday." My mind was messed up. How do I make him understand this situation?

"I will try to tell Mommy about living with us baby okay?" He nodded and pressed his little body next to me. We stay like that for minutes until I heard my phone beeped. I reached for it in my nightstand and found unread messages on my inbox. I read all pf them and I opened the two messages from Yerin.

"Mr. Jeon I am at home now. I will go to the office because I still have a lot of reports to finish."

"Mr. Jeon, I received a call from Mr. Cha's secretary and she said that she sent you and email in your private email account as per advised by Mr. Cha. Good day."

I sighed, I have a heavy feeling after  reading her messages. I feel a little bit disappointed by how formal she sounded like. For weeks of being with her, it is safe for me to say that I wanted to be a friend, not just an employee. After all, I need her for Jungwoon's sake. I have to apologize to her and be back at her good side for my son's sake. I stood up and looked at the digital clock. 8:20 AM. Damn! I'm late.

"Come on Jungwoon-ah, let's clean up and eat our breakfast." We then got ready for the day.

After our late breakfast, I immediately opened my email to find Mr. Cha's message. Then I called Yerin.

Yerin

My phone rings and Mr. Jeon's number flash on the screen. I took a deep breath before answering.

"Hello Mr. Jeon?"

"Yes, Ms. Jung. Please book me a ticket to Tokyo tonight as well as a hotel for two nights. I have to meet for Mr. Cha for the deal. Please cancel also all my appointments for the three days." I listened and noted all his instructions.

"Noted Mr. Jeon, a-anyway ahmm w-what about Jungwoon?" I know that I promised to never interefere with Mr. Jeon's personal life anymore but I can't help but worry about Jungwoon. I sensed Mr. Jeon's surprise on the other line before he replied.

"Oh, I have already planned to send him to Taehyung's house. He and her sister Yewon are fond of Jungwoon. They would love to have him around. Don't worry." He said.

"O-okay. I'm not worried Sir, I was just asking. So, I will hang up now and do what you asked me to do Mr. Jeon. I will notify you later." I said and he ended the call.

I sighed and shake my head after the phone call. I am still a little disappointed with him because I thought we could be friends. I just shrugged my shoukder and started booking for flight and hotel before negative thoughts will enter my head. Then I sent him the details after an hour.

                 *   *   *   *   *   *

"Unnie?" I looked up from my computer to find SinB approaching me.

"Oh TtinB-ya, what's up?" I cooly said while she sat on the chair.

"I'm fine. I just came here to remind you this Saturday." I rose my brows which annoyed her.

"What is it about SinB?"