Enlightened

"Omma?" My mother rose her eyebrows and everyone was silent.

I could feel Lisa gripped me tighter.

"I-i am sorry Mrs. Jeon--""

"No. I was just joking. Welcome Lisa-yah." Then she smiled.

Lisa and I were shocked and couldn't believe her. Even the others are skeptical about it.

"Thank you Omma." Finally she can smile.

"Halmeoni, Dad told me that Mommy Lisa's staying with us." Jungwoon broke the silence.

"Really? Good then. Now, I will go back to the kitchen so that we can eat." She left and atmosphere became quiet again.

"A-ah h-hi guys. How are you?" Lisa took the iniative to greet everyone.

The boys nodded and smiled but Yewon and Sowon noona just kept quiet. SinB and Yuju smiled and waved.

"Hi Lisa-ssi, you're too pretty to be real!" The ever talkative Eunha beamed.

"Oh thank you Ms---"

"Oh sorry. I am Eunha and these are my friends Yuju and SinB. We are Yerin unnie's friends." Eunha said.

"Ahh I see. Yerin unnie's friends are gorgeous too." Lisa said.

"So Lisa, you've finally decided to come back huh?" Jimin said coldy.

"Ahh yes Oppa."

"Huh! What made you do it? After the long years of living your life to the fullest? Why now?"

I understand Jimin's reaction. Afterall, him, V and I are best friends. The two of them were there for me during those times.

"I-i have my reasons oppa. I-i r-regret everything that I've ever did."

"How convenient for you to return when everything's seem going great already!" Sowon noona glared.

"Sowon imo? Are you angry at Mommy Lisa?" Jungwoon asked Sowon whose expression suddenly softened.

"No baby. We are just talking." She said.

"Unnie, I will go help.Auntie in the kitchen. Come on Woonie." Yewon stood up and went to the kitchen together.

"So, where is Taehyung hyung?" I decided to just avert the topic to not make Lisa become thr hot seat.

"Oh he went to--" SinB started but was cut off by Suga hyung.

"He'll be late. He had something else to do."

"Hmm okay." I just said.

My heart is really yearning for someone right now. Was she not invited? I badly want to call her but I can't leave Lisa alone especially that my friends made her feel out of place.

"Hi Lisa, come join us." I am really thankful to Eunha for iniatiating the conversation.

"Hi Eunha, right?" Lisa smiled.

"Neh! So you already met Yerin unnie?" Eunha beamed.

"Yes. In Tokyo. She is actually the one who made Jungkook and I happen again." I saw everyone scoofed except Yerim's friends.

"Jinja?! My unnie is too kind to do that, especially when--"

"Yah Eunha-ya!" Yuju interrupted.

"Why Yuju-ah?" Eunha pouted.

"Pabo! There are stories that are not our's to tell!" Yuju wisely said.

"Guess I am not the only blabbermouth then huh?" SinB chuckled.