Chapter 48

DFJDSKJFDS 

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! ಥ_ಥ

But since it's sem break now, 
I'll try to update as soon as possible.
This book is going to end anyways.
Aaaahhhhh!!!

Really, thanks for keeping patience until now 🥺🥺

You guys are the best 🥺🥰

Anyways, on with the story~

Kotone was lying on her bed as her arms supported her head while she stared at the ceiling blankly. After the having the meeting with STARISH, she just wanted to relax herself though some thoughts still linger in her mind.

"QUARTET NIGHT is about 90% ready with their concert. STARISH is almost there too. Now the problem is..." Kotone remembered that when one of the staffs told HEAVENS that Raging wanted to meet them. "Will they be alright?"

She turned around, now facing the wall, "Will I be alright?"

Just as she was about to close her eyes to take a rest, she received a messaged from Nanami. Kotone sat up and read it and apparently, Raging had forbid them to enter the concert, to which she frowned.

She left her bed, took a folder from her desk and went to search for STARISH. Once she saw them in the usual hang out, she also noticed that Hyuga, Tsukimiya, Tomo and Nanami were there as well.

"If all of you are here, I'm guessing you're free?"

They looked up and saw the aquamarine haired girl, "Kotone!"

"Are you okay?" Cecil asked worriedly, which she smiled in return, "Yes, Cecil. I'm fine. Anyways,"

She showed them the folder she was holding. "Do you think you could do me a favor?"

( ̄▽ ̄)/♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪

Fireworks could be seen and heard as people were gazing at them.

However, HEAVENS weren't in the mood to look at the beautiful scenery even though they were at the roof (?) veranda (?), a perfect spot to enjoy the breeze and relax themselves.

"Damn it!" Yamato shouted. "What the hell is this?"

"With the path closed, we have become captives." stated Shion.

"I was naive." Eiichi said, while placing his left hand over his eyes. "I didn't think Dad would go this far."

Nagi, who was going through the media, informed, "It's not normal. It'll damage the agency's reputation."

"But he did it anyway," Eiji replied.

"If the cuckoo does not sing, kill it." Van quoted.

Kira continued on, "His power is absolute. He's coming to kill us."

"In other words, we won't be able to perform at the decisive concert." mentioned Eiji.

"Do we have to give in?" Eiichi sighed, which everyone gasped. "If we steel our hearts and apologize..." He stood up and started walking, looking defeated. "We can perform at the decisive concert."

"We can't do that." Kira stopped him.

"It would be a defilement of music."

"They're right!" Van agreed. "We can't give up what's most important to us."