Chapter 29

Author's Note: I feel like I'm getting suck at writing the further chapters.

"Guys, I'm so bored." Kato groaned as she slouched her back while walking with some of STARISH members.

"Don't you need to work on the Triple S song for QUARTET NIGHT?" Kurusu deadpanned.

"I know. I'm still working on it. Don't rush me, bro. Besides, there's still Rei's solo song." The girl groaned as the others chuckled.

"Good luck, Kotone."

"Thanks, Ren."

"Won't Nanami be helping you with the songs?" Ittoki asked.

"Well, it's just for the Triple S. I'm their composer so I had to work on their songs."

"Then what about Ai's solo song for the movie theme? Wasn't it Nanami who wrote that?" questioned Kurusu.

"Yeah, she did. 'Cause I asked her to. And I helped a bit."

She explained and they nodded in understanding.

They headed into one of the lesson rooms where Hijirikawa, Ichinose and Nanami were in it.

"Hey!" (Kurusu)

"Hey, Tokiya!" (Ittoki)

"How's my two favourite people doing? It's finally your turn!" Kato rushed towards the two as she jumped from behind the couch and plopped down in between Ichinose and Hijirikawa, which clearly surprised everyone.

"Guys." (Nanami)

"We heard from Ringo-chan." Jinguji started.

"It's amazing that you're performing at the Neo Dream Music Festival." said Kurusu.

"It's amazing, Masato, Tokiya." Aijima went quiet for a while before facing the others and continued. "What is the Neo Dream Music Festival?"

"Oh, right. You don't know." said Ittoki.

"The Neo Dream Music Festival is an annual event where Japan's iconic singers perform." Jinguji explained.

"They sing all new songs. It's all broadcast live, too." Kurusu continued.

"It gets high ratings every year. It's a music program watched by everyone." Jinguji added.

Aijima gasped in surprise. "That really is incredible."

"And it will be a first for Masa and Tokiya! I can't wait for your perfect harmony!" Kato beamed like a child.

"We were just discussing the song. They said they'd like to write the lyrics first this time." Nanami told them.

"Whoa! That's different from what you guys usually do! Now I'm really excited!" Kato grinned and the two males beside her nodded.

"I'm excited as well! Be careful you don't end up fighting like we did." Kurusu said.

"Masato and Tokiya won't fight." Aijima declared.

"Probably not." Jinguji agreed.

"They won't." Kato pouted cutely and the males just blushed slightly while Nanami chuckled at her friend.

"Huh? Where's Natsuki?" Kurusu asked as he looked around.

"Masato-kun! Tokiya-kun!" Shinomiya came running into the room, holding a basket of... Cookies?!

"I baked something to cheer you on!"

Kato paled at the sight.

"Don't, Natsuki!" Ittoki and Kurusu went to stop him.