SPECI⭐L #2 ⓟⓣ②

Author's Note: This is weird and I think I did badly. But hope you will enjoy~ (๑'ㅂ'๑)

Part 2 ♪.*⁽⁽ ◝꒰'꒳'∗꒱◟ ₎₎₊·*

As Kurosaki, Jinguji and Hijirikawa brought the young girl around the Master Course, she couldn't help but be amazed at it. All of a sudden, they heard a grumble.

" *chuckle* Is the little lady hungry?" Jinguji teased as he leaned closer to Kato's face.

The girl blushed at the sudden closeness and hid her red face at the crook of Kurosaki's neck, which made the male flustered as well.

The girl nodded her head and peaked at the three males.

"Kotone is hungry..." She said softly and cutely which shot arrows into their hearts.

"Do you want us to cook for you?" Hijirikawa asked while pushing her aquamarine hair away from her face.

"Big Brothers know how to cook?" She tilted her head.

"That's right. I'm sure you'll like our cooking." Kurosaki said proudly.

"Okay." Kato smiled and the four of them headed to the kitchen.

Kurosaki placed Kato on one of the stools as the three males started to prepare their specialties for the young girl. Kurosaki decided to make a steak, Jinguji decided to make carbonara pasta while Hijirikawa decided on omelette rice; not thinking whether the young girl could finish the dishes or not.

Young Kato just waited for the food and started to drool a little when she smelled the aroma.

Not only her, but the rest of the guys headed to the kitchen as well when they smelled the delicious food that was being made.

They found the young girl sitting by one of the tables and Kotobuki took this opportunity to steal the seat on her left while Ichinose, who was the closest to her when entered the room, took her right seat.

The girl didn't take notice of their presence at all and continued waiting for the dishes to arrive.

"You guys should have told me that you were making food for Koto-chan! That way I could prepare some desserts as well!" Shinomiya pouted.

"Absolutely no way!" Kurusu screeched as he and Ittoki prevented him from going closer to the kitchen.

"Princess, you're drooling." Aijima sweatdropped.

The young girl snapped out from her thoughts, quickly wiped her drool and stared at the male with wide eyes.

"Did I say something?" He whispered to Kurusu who shrugged.

"You're the first person to call me that!" Kato beamed and everyone gushed at how cute she was.

Few minutes later, Kato's food arrived and her eyes went sparkling.

"Thank you, Big Brother!" She exclaimed at the three males who stood there proudly.

"Enjoy your food, young lady." Jinguji winked at the girl which she slightly blushed.

"I hope it suits your tasting, Kotone." Hijirikawa smiled.

"Enjoy." Kurosaki said.

"Thanks for the food!" Kato beamed and she sliced a small piece of steak and placed it into her mouth.

"Mmmm~ Dis is gwood~~" Kato was clearly in heaven.

"Seeing all those foods in front of me makes me hungry as well... Why didn't you prepare more, Ran-ran?" Kotobuki pouted.