Chapter 16

Author's Note: SHORT! o(〒﹏〒)o

( ̄▽ ̄)/♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪

STARISH and Kato were hanging around the lounge as Jinguji told them that he had been offered a modeling job.

"What?! The Japan Boys Collection?!" Kurusu shouted with surprise. "You're going to be in that, Ren? You get to be in it?!"

"Yeah." He said calmly as he looked out the window. Everyone else was sitting down on the couch, with Kato sitting between Shinomiya and Hijirikawa.

"That's amazing, Ren!" Kurusu exclaimed.

"Yep. Congratulations." Kato said as well.

"Hey, Tokiya. What's the Japan Boys?" Ittoki sweatdropped at Ichinose.

"How do you not know about that, working in this industry?" He replied with a deadpan look. But Ittoki just gave a confused look in return.

"It's a fashion show featuring real clothes for young men." Ichinose explained.

"Real clothes?"

"They're practical clothes that aren't too cutting-edge to wear." Kurusu said.

"I see."

"It's a really popular fashion show with actors, singers, and magazine models in addition to professional models." He added.

"You're so fashionable, Syo-chan. I'm not surprised you're so familiar with it. Good for you." Shinomiya said, as if he was talking to a dog.

"Cut it out, Natsuki!"

"Well, it's to be expected that Mr. Playboy here got the offer. He got the looks." Kato stated bluntly and everyone just turned towards her.

"What? It's true. All of you are good looking if you're worried about that." She told them.

"Haha. We've been doing pretty well lately. At this rate, we might actually be able to win the Uta⭐Pri Award!" Ittoki exclaimed.

Oh, Otoya... How many times do I have to repeat myself, it's not that easy... Kato sighed mentally.

"We can do it!"

On the day of the fashion show, Kato and Nanami decided to meet up with Shibuya.

"Haruka! Kotone!"

When the two girls turned around, Shibuya had hugged them.

"Oh, good!"

"Tomo-chan."

"I was worried you might have gotten lost."

"Don't forget I'm here, Tomo." Kato chuckled and the three girls laughed together.

"Anyway, this is amazing." Shibuya said. "It's the Boys Collection, but it's mostly girls."

"Now that you mention it, that is strange." Nanami said.

"They're probably all here to see the rising hotties." Shibuya mentioned. "Jinguji Ren is the center of attention even among them. It took him no time at all to get all these fans since he debuted. Maybe it's his talent."

"I guess you can say that." Kato agreed.

"He works hard too."

"Huh? Cecil-san?"

"Cecil?"

"Ooh. Cecil is also here."

"This is the guy the president scouted for the Master Course?" Shibuya asked as she pointed at Aijima.