SPECI⭐L #2 ⓟⓣ③

⚠️Author's note: This is so short and bad! ๐·°(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)°·๐ But hope you guys will still like it!

Anyways, I have something to say.

Does anyone here watches "Bungou to Alchemist"? The latest episode (Episode 9)!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH 
┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

Does anyone here watches "Bungou to Alchemist"? The latest episode (Episode 9)!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

I need to knowwww!!!! I need the next episode fast!!!!!!! LJFDSKJFHDJKFHOAS

Haha, sorry you guys have to see this XD But just continue~ Enjoy~

Part 3 ♪.*⁽⁽ ◝꒰'꒳'∗꒱◟ ₎₎₊·*

"Where do you want to go, Koto-chan?" Shinomiya asked the girl whose tiny hand was still holding onto Mikaze's one.

"Anywhere that Big Brothers bring me!" Kato beamed.

"Then let's go to our room." Mikaze stated.

"Why?" Kurusu questioned.

"I'm sure it's fine! I have plushies too so I'm sure Koto-chan will like it!" Shinomiya exclaimed.

"Let's go."

When they arrived, the young girl was first to notice the bunch of plushies on one of the beds. She let go of Mikaze's hand and jumped onto Shinomiya's bed.

"Big Brother has so many plushies!" The five-year-old exclaimed before hugging one of the Piyo-chan plush close to her.

"Do you like them?" Shinomiya asked and the girl nodded her head.

Then, something caught her eye which made her slowly walk towards it.

"Is it alright to let a five year old close to a computer? She could damage her eye sight." Kurusu whispered to them.

"Can I use this?" Kato asked, not turning towards the three.

"Sure." Mikaze gave her his permission to use his computer. He walked towards his desk and picked the girl and let her sit on his lap so she could reach the keyboard and mouse.

After Mikaze had switched on his computer, the young girl began to do her magic.

She began typing something on the keyboard at a fast pace and some codes appeared on the screen which surprised Mikaze.

"How can a young girl type so fast?!" Kurusu's jaw fell to the ground.

"Koto-chan is amazing!"

Mikaze continued to stare between the girl and the screen with his mouth slightly wide.

After a few minutes, the young Kato was finished with whatever she did to his computer.

"There! Now Big Brother doesn't have to worry about his PC getting hacked or damaged or whatever! Kotone has made it even more high tech and you don't have to buy a new computer for maybe another 20 years!" Kato beamed which made everyone dumbfounded.

"Thank you..." Mikaze said softly and the girl just grinned at him.

"You're amazing, Koto-chan!" Shinomiya clapped and the girl blushed.

Now that she was sitting very close to Mikaze, she can't help but to admire his features.

She wanted to say something to him but there were two other people in the room.

She frowned.

"Can Big Brothers close their eyes for awhile?" She asked.

"Eh? Why?" Kurusu and the rest were confused.

"Please~" She gave them the puppy eyes and they immediately shut their eyes.

Kato cheered silently before facing back to the computer and decided to leave a short message on Mikaze's desktop.

Hopefully he will notice it...

After that, the three males continued with the Master Course tour when they stumbled upon the rest of the guys.

"Guess it's time to switch." Shinomiya gave a sad smile.

"Go on, Kotone. Choose who you want to hang out with next." Kurusu said.

Kato looked towards the group. There were five people left and as she thought earlier, she wants to save the best for last.

"I'll choose Prince!" Kato beamed while pointing towards Aijima.

"Then it will be Camus and my turn!" The Prince exclaimed while carrying Kato.

"Hmph. Guess it's our turn." Camus said with his eyes close. Of course, he was glad that it was finally his turn.

Kotobuki and Ittoki whined while Ichinose just shrugged.

"Let's go, Camus!" Aijima exclaimed while the count just gave a sighed and the three of them headed to the next destination.

End of Part 3 ♪.*⁽⁽ ◝꒰'꒳'∗꒱◟ ₎₎₊·*